Hamlet Jaime Paredes new Life.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work. It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me. I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make m

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys. First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smokin

As some of you may have heard, Hamlet has moved himself and his family to the US in the past couple of months. Hamlet is a friend to many and I consider him a brother of mine. Hamlet loves Cuba wi

There may be a problem with this methinks http://www.trademarkia.com/hamlet-77341453.html

Hope it all works out.....

Great to see you post Hamlet!

There may be a problem with this methinks http://www.trademarkia.com/hamlet-77341453.html

Hope it all works out.....

Great to see you post Hamlet!

Clicking your link does not produce the same results as mine? Weird...

https://trademarks.justia.com/864/92/hamlet-86492342.html

Clicking your link does not produce the same results as mine? Weird...

https://trademarks.justia.com/864/92/hamlet-86492342.html

Yes, I did a trademark search on Hamlet and besides Rocky's application on 12/31/2014 there was also this other trademark application by JT International on 11/30/2007 which was registered on 4/6/2010.

There are other Hamlet trademarks as well but this particular one is also for tobacco products and accessories.

We had to rename our company a while ago as the previous name was too close to another company in the same industry with a previously registered trademark so I'm sort of familiar with the process. I like the new name better so it was OK by me.

Hamlet,

Fingers crossed for your new business venture, and wish many good things for you and your family. Missed seeing you in February with Jose, the Fox group, and Nino and Gino, but look forward to catching up with you again soon.

Cheers amigo.

Keith.

Hamlet is in a good spot in Naples, he works hard at the RP Burn cigar bar in the humidor store 6 days a week helping the customers.....his family is doing well and hes adjusting nicely in the US.....it was great to see him again and I wish him nothing but success here in the US....he has been very humbled by all of the communication worldwide of friends wishing him well

• Like 2

Hamlet is in a good spot in Naples, he works hard at the RP Burn cigar bar in the humidor store 6 days a week helping the customers.....his family is doing well and hes adjusting nicely in the US.....it was great to see him again and I wish him nothing but success here in the US....he has been very humbled by all of the communication worldwide of friends wishing him well

That's cool you got to meet up with him Ryan. Probably gives him some comfort seeing friendly people that know and respect him. I hope he is able to get in on cigar operations as far as blending and what not but learning the business side will be huge also! Glad you got to see him though hopefully more will.
  • Like 1

I just heard the news, mi hermano Jaime! Of course I wish you the best, and I am sure you will do well. I will try to get down to Naples to see you in April. It has been awhile. You will not recognize me by skindiver, but I am Stan. I look forward to getting together again soon! Hermanos de puros y hermanos masonico siempre!

• Like 1

That BURN cigar lounge looks absolutely beautiful!! I have to make a trip there the next time I visit Florida. And meet Hamlet also!

It must be a huge shock to go from knowing everything about the Cuban cigar world then jumping in the world of the NC.

It would be interesting to hear what cigars he is smoking/enjoying

Agreed. Man, that's gotta be tough! Hope he has a contact at FOH wink2.gif

at the end there's a lover for every kind of cigar in this world, the trick is to put them together.

Well put Hamlet. That's what makes our cigar passion great, and you one of its best ambassadors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk