Hamlet Jaime Paredes new Life.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work. It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me. I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make m

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys. First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smokin

As some of you may have heard, Hamlet has moved himself and his family to the US in the past couple of months. Hamlet is a friend to many and I consider him a brother of mine. Hamlet loves Cuba wi

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys.

First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smoking Cubans cigars for 20 years,and now doing the same,but with non Cubans,it had been so far not easy, but not impossible either.there is one thing that I'm sure about it,and is the magic and power of the cigars,no matter what brand or nationality we're talking about,at the end there's a lover for every kind of cigar in this world, the trick is to put them together.

I have been smoking a lot of them,in order to get as much knowledge as I can,and so far I'm getting used to a few of them.

Thanks again for your friendship and support to all of you

Beautiful stuff mate ok.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hamlet,

Haven't had the opportunity to meet you, nor enjoy one of your cigars. But I have several friends that know you, respect you, and care a lot about your future. I wish the same for you, brother, and I hope this great country can provide all the freedoms and success that you and your family deserve.

I will greedily ask for myself and everyone here that if you get a minute every now and then to update us on your adventures, we'd all love to hear them ; )

Until then, my best wishes

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hamlet will be the next HUGE thing in the cigar world, JUST WAIT!!!! When he has his own label I will be the first to support him. Until then, best of luck and enjoy the USA!

P.S. I have 5 of his Flying Pigs left and they are now locked in a climate controlled vault at a black site :)

I had the pleasure of meeting him before I knew of his reputation. First class gentlemen and was super impressed. He educated me on the pleasures of the lusitania.

He would do well anywhere and certainly in the US.

Best of luck!

• 1 year later...

I had the pleasure of meeting Hamlet last evening during his launch of his Tabaquero line of Cigars in Canada, he was very engaging with our group and was deeply appreciative of all the help he recieved from El Prez.

8875b2bcd0976797050a55124bce6d04.jpg

Tabaquero Salamones was on the menu and was stunning from start to finish.

e407a221c97419a1a3814aed116ee9bb.jpg

Lots of transitions throughout this cigar and the final 3rd gave a really nice kick up in strength.
4fc549a27205a52d8eb3e1b3821e4197.jpg

1e5b192492d75788ae9cc440047bb654.jpg

Cheers and best of luck to Hamlet in Kananaskis at 2016 Rocky Mountain Smokeout!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

For some reason when I re-read this thread I get a strange frustrating mental reminder of how idiotic the embargo is from several perspectives.  I don't want to change this to an embargo hating thread so I won't say anymore, but I am sure a lot more people than me feel the same way.  I really like what RP and Hamlet have done with these and I wish him continued success--I look forward to what the future brings!  

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

Great Interview with Hamlet in CA. He speaks so many truths, " We have millions of cigar rollers in Cuba, who roll cigars in millions of ways"  :D

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/q-and-a-hamlet-paredes-rocky-patel-premium-cigars-inc-19234

I was speaking with him last week. 

Great to hear that he is visiting cuba regularly and spending time Nicaragua blending his new cigars.  He certainly has an inferno burning inside. 

• Like 2

On 23/02/2017 at 11:12 PM, El Presidente said:

I was speaking with him last week. 

Great to hear that he is visiting cuba regularly and spending time Nicaragua blending his new cigars.  He certainly has an inferno burning inside. 

One thing I've never managed to get an understanding on is when a Cuban makes a move to the US, is how they are able to return to Cuba to visit.

I assumed that people leaving was something similar to illegal and they would then be persona non grata if they returned, or would be banged up upon arrival. Or is it much less Hollywood and they simply apply to leave and after that are free to return and leave again like any other foreign national?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

One thing I've never managed to get an understanding on is when a Cuban makes a move to the US, is how they are able to return to Cuba to visit.

I assumed that people leaving was something similar to illegal and they would then be persona non grata if they returned, or would be banged up upon arrival. Or is it much less Hollywood and they simply apply to leave and after that are free to return and leave again like any other foreign national?

It could be the fact he still has children in Cuba from his first marriage. Any good father would want to maintain that relationship regardless of country.

On 26/02/2017 at 3:03 PM, NYgarman said:

It could be the fact he still has children in Cuba from his first marriage. Any good father would want to maintain that relationship regardless of country.

No I meant more as in, do you escape on a boat or apply in a system which lets you leave eventually etc

when you leave would you be picked up upon returning and given trouble or as you treated just like any other visitor?

It's something I've never seen anything written about and have literally no knowledge on the subject

On 2/26/2017 at 10:21 PM, CaptainQuintero said:

Cap, the brain drain has been devastating. 1.5 million Cubans estimated to have left with the vast majority ending up in the US. 

Expats  are the financial heartbeat of Cuba providing finance and goods to those family living there. Without them Cuba would be Haiti. 

The Govt well knows this. if you are not a political agitator and you have the right foreign papers, you are mostly free to come and go. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Cap, the brain drain has been devastating. 1.5 million Cubans estimated to have left with the vast majority ending up in the US. 

Expats  are the financial heartbeat of Cuba providing finance and goods to those family living there. Without them Cuba would be Haiti. 

The Govt well knows this. if you are not a political agitator and you have the right foreign papers, you are mostly free to come and go. 

Insane when you think about it isn't it, those with the drive and passion, the strength to get out and forge a new life elsewhere are the pioneers that a nation needs to grow. 

1 hour ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Insane when you think about it isn't it, those with the drive and passion, the strength to get out and forge a new life elsewhere are the pioneers that a nation needs to grow. 

Hamlet will tell you directly that there is nowhere to grow staying in Cuba. It is a dead end street. Kudos for him deciding to live in the USA where he can pursue his dreams, and the sky is the limit as to what he can achieve.

• Like 1