Hamlet Jaime Paredes new Life.

On 3/18/2015 at 1:17 AM, helix said:

Hamlet, seriously wondering/anticipating the result of when you work your blending magic with the Central American leaf varieties. Then we will better know its potential.

Still in anticipation but have a bundle on the way. Very cool.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work. It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me. I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make m

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys. First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smokin

As some of you may have heard, Hamlet has moved himself and his family to the US in the past couple of months. Hamlet is a friend to many and I consider him a brother of mine. Hamlet loves Cuba wi

On 2/27/2017 at 1:03 AM, NYgarman said:

It could be the fact he still has children in Cuba from his first marriage. Any good father would want to maintain that relationship regardless of country.

hammy once told me that the three most important things in his life were his son, rum and baseball but he refused to confirm the order. i think baseball may have been very high! 

anyone seeing him, please pass on my very best. 

On 9/29/2016 at 11:59 AM, stevem said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Hamlet last evening during his launch of his Tabaquero line of Cigars in Canada, he was very engaging with our group and was deeply appreciative of all the help he recieved from El Prez.

Tabaquero Salamones was on the menu and was stunning from start to finish.

e407a221c97419a1a3814aed116ee9bb.jpg

Lots of transitions throughout this cigar and the final 3rd gave a really nice kick up in strength.

Cheers and best of luck to Hamlet in Kananaskis at 2016 Rocky Mountain Smokeout!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Believe that's actually the Bala (bullet). Salamones is this: image.png.35c5a25a00bb4b893a1d0102f235a05a.png

Great smokes each!  Jaime gave ma a prerelease Bala when he was down our way a couple of years back.

Glad you met the man.