Montecristo Churchills Añejados Review

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly, the online May issue of UK Cigar Magazine has a blind tasting on this cigar amongst three aficionados. The conclusions were mixed, one was 'very bad', one was 'very good' and one was 'acceptable'. I guess I hit upon a 'very good' one!

Interestingly, the online May issue of UK Cigar Magazine has a blind tasting on this cigar amongst three aficionados. The conclusions were mixed, one was 'very bad', one was 'very good' and one was 'acceptable'. I guess I hit upon a 'very good' one!

I've seen four different box codes or factories these have been coming out of. I wonder if some are good and some are bad.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

I've seen four different box codes or factories these have been coming out of. I wonder if some are good and some are bad.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

My lot are LSM Feb 08. I plan to sample another soon with a fellow BOTL. I'll post my findings when I do so.

I caught up with Trevor Leask (trevor2118, founder of Cuban Cigar Website and humble moderator on our forum) today to get his opinion on this cigar, and we both agreed that it was outstanding. It took us about 2 hours to smoke and we both nubbed it!

This is now my second cigar from the batch that I have (LSM Feb 08) and both have been excellent. ok.gif

• 3 years later...