Best Current Cuban Robusto To Smoke With Under 24 months Box Age

Cuban Robusto  

507 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to go with the JL2. It's a firecracker as the Prez calls it. I love the PSD4, RASS, and Boli RC and while they get better in the long run, the JL2 is better early on.

I find it hilarious that Montecristo Open Master has zero votes

I'm going with the Montecristo Petit Edmundo. I want someone to say its not really a robusto.... Say it....

Young BRCs are currently Rockin' The Casbah!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't smoked a ton of different rubostos but of the ones I have smoked I've enjoyed my ULA BRC's the most by a long shot. Every one has been like a flavor explosion in my mouth. Smoked RASS, Epi's, PSD4, and a bunch of other marcas but it's definitely my favorite of them all. To me, it's the perfect blend of tastes and strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest , right now BRC are blowing everything away fresh and I mean under 1 year. I get a box, put it down for 30 days and we're off and running... But I just cracked a box of Parti D4 from 13 , right at the 24 month time frame. Oh yea, it's the winner. Smoking as good as any stick that I own.

Guys, I hear you about your selections. All good, but those who haven't tried yet a fresh SLR Regio hand picked by the Pres, you should do so. Fantastic smoke when young.

I have one on the way, glad to hear!

• 2 weeks later...

soooo.. around 12 months of age.. the winners are BRC, PSD4, RASS and EPI#2, and possibly JL2?

could someone list those 5 in order of 1-5 with 1 obviously being the best ok.gif

which would be the strongest (yet still good, of those 5) BRC, PSD4, RASS? I'm asking because I do want it to mellow out some, but at the same time have some KICK! I haven't smoked any non cubans in the last couple of years and I can't seem to get a nicotine buzz from cubans anymore <--yes I know they are not pepper bombs and not meant for that, but if I'm paying a similar $ prefer the cuban.. call me bougie/uneducated rotfl.gif

I can't taste bread, cocoa, fruitcake, toffee, etc etc.. maybe some coffee notes. I say this because I have 5 BHK 52 left that I've smoked, but haven't done much for me.. The Monte PEs and RASCC i enjoy more. I tend to smoke short sticks as it takes less time.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to take it as last 30 days. My last visit.

1 D4

2.BRC

3 HDM epi 2

Daylight next.

Last 30 days? For me it's the Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No.4, Ramon Allones Specially Select with the Partagas Serie D No.4 a 'whisker' behind the first two.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...