Songs you are embarrassed you love so much

Was at a stoplight belting out Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Mittler on the verge of crying. Looked to my right and found this teenage girl driver just staring at me.

Awkward!!! But I love that song, lol.

• Like 3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at a stoplight belting out Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Mittler on the verge of crying. Looked to my right and found this teenage girl driver just staring at me. Awkward!!! But I love that s

Take On Me by A-ha. Who can forget that video?

years ago, skiing with friends in northern italy. we were headed up in one of the giant cable cars - took about 30 jammed in. i was the very corner but very happy as had the view out over the mountain

Was at a stoplight belting out Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Mittler on the verge of crying. Looked to my right and found this teenage girl driver just staring at me.

That was hilarious I'm still LMAO !

Nice one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love "Gold" by Spandau Ballet always sing it out loud....... Lisa and I are going to see them in May when they come out, can't wait spotlight.gif

Asked Rob if he wanted to come but for some reason he said "NO" not sure whyno.gif

Buy him tickets to an Air Supply concert. I hear it's his favourite band.

I love "Gold" by Spandau Ballet always sing it out loud....... Lisa and I are going to see them in May when they come out, can't wait spotlight.gif

Asked Rob if he wanted to come but for some reason he said "NO" not sure whyno.gif

You can't Sing. Lisa can't Sing ether.

Two seriously good reasons lmao.gif

:rotfl::rotfl: I can just see him swaying now belting out the songs

I won't lie, I'll be singing to Air Supply too.

"Even the nights are betta....

When someone you love's beside ya."

Classic!!!!! Come on Rob, if you love Air Supply, come out my man!!!! You can't change who you are!!!! Embrace it.

years ago, skiing with friends in northern italy. we were headed up in one of the giant cable cars - took about 30 jammed in. i was the very corner but very happy as had the view out over the mountains. in the days of walkmans. i had mine on, and on came 'bat out of hell'.

seems i might have started to hum along. and then, as i was looking out over the mountains, completely forgot where i was and have launched full voice into it. then came the conducting (as in waving hands and arms all about). sang the whole damn thing. and with the walkman in, could not hear anything else. until just near the end when i heard a chorus of 'bat out of hell'. my first thought? walkman gone wonky.

nope.

30 people, of whom i knew 6, standing behind me all singing along to me singing along to meatloaf.

mortifying.

• Like 3

ps - a mate, the fat man, re-wrote that as 'bald' for a law school review an it was ten times better than the original.

who knew spandau ballet were still alive?

Singing along to "Feel Like a Woman"

Shania Twain the wife's the only one that's heard my shreaks in the car driving to Longreach it's an 11 hour drive O THE SHAME.?

• Like 2

LOl at least you wasnt singing its raining men! lmao.gif seriously we all have songs like that but I aint telling!

Karma Chameleon by Culture Club. That's right... Boy George.

I hate the fact that I like this song.

• Like 1

If I love a song I'm never embarrassed cause I tend to think I am right and everyone else is wrong

I do remember one night in Webster Hall, breaking down in tears during I Will Survive. Now that was embarrassing..

Take On Me by A-ha. Who can forget that video?

Yes! So good, so 80's. If you haven't heard the Reel Big Fish cover of that song, do check it out. Fantastic.

• Like 1