Songs you are embarrassed you love so much

I generally find pop music pretty crap, but I'm not ashamed to say that I quite like Justin Timberlake's Justified album, which was produced by Pharell.

Great album, but sometimes embarassed to admit it, as I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with pop :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at a stoplight belting out Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Mittler on the verge of crying. Looked to my right and found this teenage girl driver just staring at me. Awkward!!! But I love that s

Take On Me by A-ha. Who can forget that video?

years ago, skiing with friends in northern italy. we were headed up in one of the giant cable cars - took about 30 jammed in. i was the very corner but very happy as had the view out over the mountain

My favourite America song is, "You Can Do Magic".

........fine I'll admit it...."Horse With No Name."

Natural Woman. You can go with Carol King or Aretha Franklin. Started singing it years ago to piss off one of the older carpenters on a jobsite. Now its part of my regular rotation. Add on the theme from Scooby Doo, and My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.

I don't think I get to embarrassed. I just blame it on construction tourettes. Anyone in the trades has witnessed it once or twice.