This is the ignorance I deal with in America!

I often travel down to NH when on vacation and do my cigar shopping because of the low tax. I was considering driving a little further to check out their shop.

With this level of knowledge/ignorance being displayed now I know I don't need to bother. I'll just stick to my regular shop where they just admit they don't know that much about CC and are trying to learn.

It's nice actually, saves me some time.

The US doesn't have the corner on the idiot market....but you wouldn't know it watching these guys. I see it all the time in other areas i follow; firearms, computers, etc. Four guys get a web page and a camera and BAM they are experts. As soon as they get a few hits, vendors will send them stuff to 'review' and the arrogance and misinformation only gets worse. I quit listening to guys like them a long time ago. I know where to find knowledgeable experts and I'm comfortable and secure enough that I don't need some schmuck to tell me what I do and don't like.

Yawn...idiots here, nothing to see, move along.....

• Like 3

I felt bad for the guy in the middle - he obviously looks up to the guy doing all the talking. Or he was just being REALLY polite.

And these three guys are a great way to keep prices down if the embargo ever does end!

I honestly have to stay away from **** like this lately as I end up getting mad and my blood pressure really does go up. I've come to the understanding that most cigar people on the Internet are absolute idiots. I know what I like, have enough experience to know not to follow hype or trends in both the Cuban and Non cuban market and just follow my own inclinations. I know what works and what doesn't and honestly it's not worth it to me to waste my time taking any of these people seriously! When you know, you know and when you see or read others that know, you recognize it. I guess the only thing that really pisses me off is that most other cigar smokers will take this info and stash it/file it away as relevant. When I'm talking with someone in person or on the Internet and they say something, anything ignorant, I simply walk away, extricate myself from continued conversation immediately and no longer participate in conversing with them in any way. Either they'll seek and find the truth or they'll remain your typical marketing guys dream! They're not worth my time and it's certainly not going to influence or affect my future purchasing decisions or my smoking of my cigars of choice.