Your Ride

My Daily Driver,

is a 2004 Kenworth T600, with a red top Cummins turned down to 475 horses, with a 13 speed, and 3:73 rear end. I drive almost exclusively, on 2 lane mountain roads. Dodging deer and Elk.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)

• Like 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to Blue Steel, my new ride. She's got a bald tire, which is nice because we have balding in common. Something for us to talk about when we're hanging

1970 Hemi Challenger. My no rain in the forecast car.

traffic is for losers

The 2015 WRX, no cats, tuned and a ton of fun.

A 2012 Mercedes S550 which is also tuned and boost is upped on the twin turbo V8, it's a very fast barge.

A Yukon XL Denali for the family hauler and a 13 Lexus ES 350.

My fav are my 2 modified cars. By far.

8f04ed756a28b223ac05b868c4c9ac07.jpg

• Like 2

My Daily Driver,

is a 2004 Kenworth T600, with a red top Cummins turned down to 475 horses, with a 13 speed, and 3:73 rear end. I drive almost exclusively, on 2 lane mountain roads. Dodging deer and Elk.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)

I think you win!

• Like 1

c1b6c4df0bc5eea841fd42ce44c66fda.jpg

This was an old work truck that I have enjoyed doing a few upgrades to...it all started with a K&N cold air intake...and then the fun began as follows...Edelbrock headers...Flowmaster high performance exhaust with an electric dampered(pre-muffler) exhaust dump...transmission upgraded with stage 1 shift kit and corvette servo...swapped the 4.8 litre engine for a 6.0...running a Diablo sport performance tune most of the time...i run a stock tune when I spray the 125 shot of NOS...Hawk slotted brake rotors...it has been lowered 2 inches front and 4 inches rear...fiberglass roll pan bumper...running boards...tonneau cover...rail guards...tint..."She looks a little country but she can rock and roll..."

• Like 4

My daily driver is a 2006 Mazda 6 v6. Great car that I have had since 06. Still a ton of fun to drive. Last January I bought a 2010 Porsche Cayman S- 6-speed...no pdk for me, thanks. Black and Tan. I drove it from Florida to NJ. Great, fun car. I love it...I tried to attach photos but I suck at this sort of thing but I will try in another post.

• Like 1

Nice looking wagon. Here in the states, car buying sucks. Everyone wants SUVs. I want a midsize wagon with a V6 and 6 spd manual.

I'm with you on that! I would have gone the 6 speed manual with the same 280hp V6 but they only offer that in the sedan. That sedan incidentally (with the V8) was sold as the Pontiac G8 in the States

MIne - 2004 VW Jetta TDI. ~185K miles on the car, and I love it. My work commute is ~70 miles round trip so the 42+MPG really helps. Got mine with the nice leather interior, black / black...it's a dandy commuter ride. Completely reliable and I'd buy another, tomorrow. I've taken good car of it, and it looks great.

Wife's - 2005 BMW 3.0 X3. She's got all of ~50K on the car, it's very comfortable and surefooted. Nice to take another couple for a drive in this one....we like it quite a bit.

• Like 1

Black 2000 Grand Prix GTP here.

50k miles, lots of work, about 400 ponies and no traction.

! Just 50k miles!??? Hm. I've got a good 225k miles on mine - with a replaced engine that had 65k miles on it used. Still gets me from point A to point B just fine!

c1b6c4df0bc5eea841fd42ce44c66fda.jpg

This was an old work truck that I have enjoyed doing a few upgrades to...it all started with a K&N cold air intake...and then the fun began as follows...Edelbrock headers...Flowmaster high performance exhaust with an electric dampered(pre-muffler) exhaust dump...transmission upgraded with stage 1 shift kit and corvette servo...swapped the 4.8 litre engine for a 6.0...running a Diablo sport performance tune most of the time...i run a stock tune when I spray the 125 shot of NOS...Hawk slotted brake rotors...it has been lowered 2 inches front and 4 inches rear...fiberglass roll pan bumper...running boards...tonneau cover...rail guards...tint..."She looks a little country but she can rock and roll..."

Thanks for the "likes" amigos...just ordered an Eaton pawzie for the rear end(differential) to get more equal power to both tires..having horsepower vs traction issues...its that time of the year for outside hobbies here in calgary...smokin tire$...cigar$...and drive$...does get expen$ive all at the same time...(bunch of golf courses opening here this weekend for the season!) good thing for my wallet cigars are the only year round activity possible here...lol