Your Ride

I'm surprised at how many S2k owners are on here. I miss my 04 NFR AP2 a lot and still consider it the most fun car I've driven...even over my M3. Heck, I even debated getting another s2k over my M3...maybe we will meet again in the future.

8084223217_f73891e804_b.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to Blue Steel, my new ride. She's got a bald tire, which is nice because we have balding in common. Something for us to talk about when we're hanging

1970 Hemi Challenger. My no rain in the forecast car.

traffic is for losers

Not quite true. What about methane emissions? tongue.png

I knew some nit-picky bastard would bring up methane!!! I have their tails treated with a special catalyst that forms the gaseous discharges into a tasty treat. Send me your addy and I will be happy to share!!! jester.gif

I knew some nit-picky bastard would bring up methane!!! I have their tails treated with a special catalyst that forms the gaseous discharges into a tasty treat. Send me your addy and I will be happy to share!!! jester.gif

lmao.gif

... emissions free vehicle.

Can be persuaded to 5mph by apple or carrot. Does not cross running water, or sewer caps! Options include buggy whip holder (chrome over brass) and foot break, off road wheels. Guaranteed chick magnet!

attachicon.gifPiggy and Lacey Cart.jpg

Out of interest what's the other horse, the one with the pink harness for?

Is it the second part of a twin engine or is it the turbo?

Out of interest what's the other horse, the one with the pink harness for?

Is it the second part of a twin engine or is it the turbo?

... I don't see another horse in the picture. What you got mixed in with those Monte 5's mate? -LOL

-R

... I don't see another horse in the picture. What you got mixed in with those Monte 5's mate? -LOL

-R

I gotta stop dipping them in brandy!

• 2 weeks later...

Toys/projects:

post-2699-0-51929600-1441966640_thumb.jp

1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c.i. 4 speed, 2007 Harley Dyna 96c.i., 2004 Suzuki Intruder 800 (for sale), 1974 Yamaha TX500 (for sale) Did I mention the two on the right are for sale?

Girlfriend's car:

post-2699-0-27140100-1441966689_thumb.jp

2007 Volvo V50

My daily driver:

post-2699-0-03587100-1441966729_thumb.jp

1996 Subaru Outback P.O.S. It's only 2 miles each way to work, and I wouldn't trust leaving anything nicer in the parking lot...

Toys/projects:

attachicon.gifIMG_0879.JPG

1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c.i. 4 speed, 2007 Harley Dyna 96c.i., 2004 Suzuki Intruder 800 (for sale), 1974 Yamaha TX500 (for sale) Did I mention the two on the right are for sale?

That Mach 1 is most excellent. My father had nearly the same car, only his was yellow, when I was born... and then he sold it for some reason. A shame, too. That would have been an excellent hand-me-down. :)

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would start this one up again because I just found a pic of my last company car...

Dad1_zpsdulry6bv.jpg

No chance of road rage with this baby..

0 - 60 in a couple of days but it was great fun!!

Cheers