Diplomaticos Bushido

Saw some pictures on instagram I thought I would share. They look interesting to say the least. I personally can't wait to try. post-16287-142844395843.pngpost-16287-142844397359.png

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few boxes have arrived. When I mean a few, less than 10. Reinforcements will be coming but a full allocation by HSA has not been received to my knowledge. From memory, these were rolled NOV/DIC 2014

That's the ol' HSA Double Whammy Not only is it a RE, its also a commemorative cigar That means double the premium If theyre under $900us a box I'll prob look at them, if not, pass $900us buys you

The 2012 Colleccion Privada (petit robusto) is an excellent cigar that tastes like a good aged No.2, but stronger and cleared of any slag. The 5000 boxes were sold at light speed… If the Diplomaticos

Approximately 1000 usd, that is a brick and mortar price of course.

***Mods please remove if against any rules. I don't believe it is though.

-Stogie Boy

That's the ol' HSA Double Whammy

Not only is it a RE, its also a commemorative cigar

That means double the premium

If theyre under $900us a box I'll prob look at them, if not, pass

$900us buys you a lot of Diplo 2's

• Like 3

That's the ol' HSA Double Whammy

Not only is it a RE, its also a commemorative cigar

That means double the premium

If theyre under $900us a box I'll prob look at them, if not, pass

$900us buys you a lot of Diplo 2's

That's for sure. I am very curious on the blend, because in my opinion the spain diplomaticos tastes nothing like the dip 2. Is the spain edition similar to any of the other discontinued sizes in terms of flavor?

-Stogie Boy

It's somewhat ironic how the whole Diplomáticos line started off (a long time ago) as a less expensive version of the Montecristo marca. And now that we are only left with the No.2, we'll see a limited edition Diplomático cigar sell like hotcakes. I wish they'd bring back the No.7, I never had the opportunity to sample that cigar!

Is the spain edition similar to any of the other discontinued sizes in terms of flavor?

The 2012 Colleccion Privada (petit robusto) is an excellent cigar that tastes like a good aged No.2, but stronger and cleared of any slag.

The 5000 boxes were sold at light speed… If the Diplomaticos line had been systematically produced with this quality it would not have disappeared for lack of sales….

• Like 3

So my guess of $1124 US/box is looking pretty close to what PSP pricing may be!

At $40/stick they're in the same ballpark as the CRS LE, I'm sure they'll sell.

That's for sure. I am very curious on the blend, because in my opinion the spain diplomaticos tastes nothing like the dip 2. Is the spain edition similar to any of the other discontinued sizes in terms of flavor?

-Stogie Boy

I dont find the Dip 2 to taste like any of the other Diplomaticos. I HOPE the Bushido tastes nothing like the 2, because I find it to be the blandest and least enjoyable/unique of the line that I have tried.

• Like 1

God Almighty.

Well, maybe it'll be like the UK RA 225 RE's, where they have the fancy packaging that costs a mint, and some regular SLB boxes, that...cost slightly less than a mint LOL!

Either way, I wanted to get two boxes of these. Now I don't know if I will even get one, at that price. Thanks, HSA.