Diplomaticos Bushido

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few boxes have arrived. When I mean a few, less than 10. Reinforcements will be coming but a full allocation by HSA has not been received to my knowledge. From memory, these were rolled NOV/DIC 2014

That's the ol' HSA Double Whammy Not only is it a RE, its also a commemorative cigar That means double the premium If theyre under $900us a box I'll prob look at them, if not, pass $900us buys you

The 2012 Colleccion Privada (petit robusto) is an excellent cigar that tastes like a good aged No.2, but stronger and cleared of any slag. The 5000 boxes were sold at light speed… If the Diplomaticos

THey look fantastic.

But at 40 or more a cigar, I can find other things to spend my money on (scotch, guns, ammo, golf).

Unless I walk ass backwards into a truckload of money this is a release that will pass me by.

• Like 1

Wow. Beautiful presentation and lovely cigars. Too bad on that price... Maybe a few singles sampler can happen. I would assume most of us can't easily shell out a rent payment's worth on diplomaticos :P

They look yummy but the price is a little high. Can these be bought in Japan or Europe

where I would get a bigger bang for my buck...dollarsign.gif aka more stoogiescigar.gifcigar.gifcigar.gif

They look yummy but the price is a little high. Can these be bought in Japan or Europe

where I would get a bigger bang for my buck...dollarsign.gif aka more stoogiescigar.gifcigar.gifcigar.gif

You prob wont find them in Europe unless EU retailers purchase them from PCC distributors

I imagine any you find in the EU will be more expensive than purchasing here as EU retails will have to put their markup on the sticker price

I just want one! Hey, that's just how I roll. I always want to try at least one of everything I can get my hands on. That's seems like a reasonable goal to me. I mean, who wouldn't want boxes of everything resting in a custom walk in humidor? If I can manage to get my mitts on at least one of most of the things I really want to try, then I can call it good at the end of the day.

FYI if any one is interested

Bushidō (wiktionary:武士道,?) literally "the way of the warrior", is a Japanese word for the way of the samurai life, loosely analogous to the concept of chivalry.

You should possibly be able to find these in Japan or any of the following countries where PCC is the distributor:

THE PACIFIC CIGAR CO. LTD.

Distributor for:

Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Fidji, Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Cambodia, South Korea, Taiwan, Viet Nam, Laos, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Maldives, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Vanuatu, North Korea, Bhutan, Solomon Island, Kiribati, Nauru, Samoa, East Timor, Tonga, Tuvalu and Palau and Marshall Islands.

I wouldn't doubt they show up on the grey/secondary markets as well......

I haven't been given pricing as of yet but notified of initial stocks coming in a few weeks.

While running very late on this one, It wasn't PCC's fault from what I have been told.

• Like 2