Video Review - H Upmann No. 2 (LUB MAY 14)

Ferrero

Had one picked by Rob with same code and month recently; beautiful construction (best burn I've ever seen on a cigar less than a year old), wonderful richness and some complexity that promises to only deepen with age. Glad I have a box of PSP on the way!

Rob mentioned the 2010 Upmann 2's and those were amazing. I bought 2 boxes and each cigar was better than the last. If these 14's remind him of the 10's I'm in. What say you Rob?

I can't fault the current batch (or recent batches). What amazes me is how well and rich they are smoking fresh... which is not a trait I associate with Upmann 2.

They are on my list to search for this morning. With a little luck you will see them up on Monday..

Thanks for the review guys! Smoked one last night and was surprised how great it smoke ROTT. Burn was flawless and construction excellent. Usually I put these down for 5 years plus and forget about that them and have been rewarded in spades. Was lucky to come across an 03 box recently and cannot wait to try one. To me this has always been one of the most consistent cigars over years and my favorite Piramide.