H Upmann Magnum 46 review

This will not be a normal review of the H Upmann Magnum 46.

Let the others tell you how chocolatey or leathery or how much nougat is in the finish. I'm going to tell you what the Magnum 46 gives me.

When I smoke this cigar I'm an international financier. Normal people can see my aura. I am the most interesting man in the world. I'm a mushroom cloud-laying *******er. I'm Superfly T.N.T.! I'm the The Guns of the Navarone!

Once in a pub in London I went out to smoke my Magnum 46 and I met Mick Jagger. He asked if he can bum a ***. Luckily I had another Magnum 46 and I shared it . Now we're best friends.

Smoking a Magnum 46 is like a Buddhist approaching nirvana. It's like a green eating an organic vegetable. Only the miracle of childbirth is equivalent.

As a Canadian I often smoke in less than desirable circumstances. But when I smoke the Magnum 46 its always 25 degrees no matter the season. 80 for the gringos.

An atheist once smoked a Magnum 46 and instantly believed in God.

If I were in Cuba and a threesome developed I would not be nervous. If I was in the deepest darkest of Africa and making an arms deal I would fear nothing. As long as I was smoking a Magnum 46 that is.

It is said that during his first trial OJ Simpson smoked a Magnum 46th everyday. He smoked a non Cuban on his second trial and he lost.

In conclusion the Magnum 46 is a great cigar it will take you wherever you want to go.

My next review will be on either the Montecristo #3 or #4. It depends on whether I want to blow up the bridge on the River Kwai or create an island in the South China Sea. You'll find out later.

Chickenlassi or G Rant.

PS. Against all warnings in my head that tell me not to repeat the following, it needs to be said. The Cubans in Playa Larga and Playa Giron back in the old days when they were invaded smoked Magnum 46's and repelled the invaders.

Ancient aliens actually brought the Magnum 46 to the earth. Sorry to mention it but it is my tip of the hat to those conspiracy theorists. Those that smoke Magnum 46's that is.

LOL! That good eh?

Lost two hours on a Quanzingon spaceship while smoking a Partagas Lusitania once, but nothing like your going through.

May have to fill the coffers with some 46's just to make you happy next visit to the island.

Or you could bring some of those you been smokinginnocent.gif

Good read & a unique review...enjoyed the different outlook. Eventually need to grab some fresh 46, but still over half cab of 08s and humi space is at a premium.

Light bulb just went off.

I know what needs to be done.....

One of my regular rotation sticks which I enjoy immensely, but haven't had any hallucinations yet while smoking one.

What's the box code on yours?? Just a guess, but I bet it starts with "LSD"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The funny thing is, I have never had a great Mag46. Perhaps because I preferred the Super Corona when I first discovered Upmann corona gordas. Hopefully Rob can rectify that situation one of these days :)