SIQAR Lounge Saigon Vietnam......Shout out.

I love to plug good people in this industry.

When it comes to cigar lounges, good cigar people are those who make you feel welcome and provide a warm environment, great service, great conversation and an interesting selection of cigars.

I popped into SIQAR when recently in Saigon. It is tucked upstairs on a side street near the Majestic Hotel and is well situated close to a myriad of other top hotels no more than a 5 minute walk from the Rex, Hyatt, Sheraton etc.

SIQAR opened in August 2014 and was founded by a group of cigar lovers who wanted to make a place they and others would enjoy.

In the photo the owners (right to left) Cam Anh, Quan Bean, Danh, Hien, Thuan . The two youn ladies are ever friendly staff Hien and Truc

post-4-0-67957800-1431659912_thumb.jpg

I popped in unannounced (while Di went shopping) and had a great afternoon over a bottle of wine and a few beers (Di swears I had a hell of a lot more when I arrived back at the Majestic lol3.gif )

The staff are brilliant and the environment just what you need to catch up on a little bit of work, e-mails, or meet a few friends (new or old). It provides the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of Saigon.

The Cuban stock is all purchased from Authorised Habanos agents and both the selection of Cuban and Non Cuban cigars is both extensive and well kept.

If any of you are travelling through Saigon....make the effort to get there and let them know you are FOH members.

I look forward to catching up with them again!

Name: SIQAR Lounge

Location: 27 Ngo Duc Ke street, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city

Open hours: 10am until late at night

post-4-0-77637600-1431659929_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-98263400-1431659958_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-77972600-1431659976_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-17735600-1431659993_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Its fantastic how relaxed it is to smoke a great stick in Asia. KL, Jakarta and HCMC have some great spots and you don't feel like all eyes are on you as you do in the Nazi state of WA.

Its fantastic how relaxed it is to smoke a great stick in Asia. KL, Jakarta and HCMC have some great spots and you don't feel like all eyes are on you as you do in the Nazi state of WA.

I enjoyed cigars throughout Saigon and Hoi An. There are many reasons I travel Asia ...the people, the food, the commitment to real service. The ability to enjoy a cigar is also one. There are great divans in Singapore and Hong Kong but it can be restrictive. However as for most of the rest, it is a cigar lovers dream.

• 2 weeks later...

I visited Hanoi last year and would love to go back to Vietnam soon. I will definitely visit when I go to HCMC. cigar.gif

Thanks Partagas D4 from Japan :) Yes we'd love to welcome you over here. As I mentioned, please remember to say that "I'm from FOH forum" peace.gif to have special price from us. Arigato gozaimasu!!!

Hey gang,

If you go looking for SIQAR when you're in Saigon, the map on their Facebook page has them on the wrong side of Dong Khoi street. Just cross Dong Khoi heading away from the traffic circle and you can't miss it. Big "SIQAR" sign hanging on the second floor of 27/14 Ngo Duc Ke street, district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City. Nice place!

• Like 1

Hey gang,

If you go looking for SIQAR when you're in Saigon, the map on their Facebook page has them on the wrong side of Dong Khoi street. Just cross Dong Khoi heading away from the traffic circle and you can't miss it. Big "SIQAR" sign hanging on the second floor of 27/14 Ngo Duc Ke street, district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City. Nice place!

Thanks PapaDisco, yes it's a pity that the map on our fanpage locates us on the wrong side :-s. Well as you showed very clearly the way to get here, then I think that you used to be in HoChiMinh city? And have you visited our Lounge yet?

Thanks again and anyway, you're welcome at SIQAR Lounge :)

• 3 years later...