NBA Finals

Like him or not Lebron James is a beast! I've never been a huge fan of his but he's looking like the MVP of the Finals so far this year. When the NBA Finals began this season I found myself pulling for Golden State but that's changed after watching the way Lebron has motivated and lead his team the last two games.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2491831-lebron-james-sets-points-record-for-opening-3-games-of-nba-finals

Go Cavs!

post-21459-0-37396300-1433984769_thumb.j

• Like 4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like him or not Lebron James is a beast! I've never been a huge fan of his but he's looking like the MVP of the Finals so far this year. When the NBA Finals began this season I found myself pulling

Fair warning, I am a Kings fan but also lived in San Francisco and Walnut Creek for a while. LeBron has been a beast, but also, how many players can get away with slide tackling a dude to steal the ba

I agree there, however, I think the officiating has been absolutely brutal for both sides. Thursday's game is the deciding game for me in the series. I don't think golden state will be able to come ba

Fair warning, I am a Kings fan but also lived in San Francisco and Walnut Creek for a while. LeBron has been a beast, but also, how many players can get away with slide tackling a dude to steal the ball and not have a foul called on them? Just saying...

• Like 2

Not a huge NBA fan,and the way Lebron left Cleveland was terrible with "The Decsion"..

But what he is doing in these finals is unbelievable..I just hope that he keeps scoring and pushing his teammates to play tuff..

Long way to go in this series...and Steph Curry is dangerous...

Fair warning, I am a Kings fan but also lived in San Francisco and Walnut Creek for a while. LeBron has been a beast, but also, how many players can get away with slide tackling a dude to steal the ball and not have a foul called on them? Just saying...

I agree there, however, I think the officiating has been absolutely brutal for both sides. Thursday's game is the deciding game for me in the series. I don't think golden state will be able to come back down 3-1 if the Cavs win. Lebron, Lebron, Lebron. I can only shake my head in amazement at what he has been able to do.

• Like 2

Draymond Green is the key for the Dubs turning things around. He has been horrible this series and needs to get back to what he has been doing all year

• Like 1

Huge basketball fan here, and what Lebron is doing is amazing and has never been done before. That team has so much hustle and heart, I hope they win this one, Golden States don't deserve it with the way they've been playing. Also Dellavedova, what a story with that kid.

• Like 1

It's been a great series so far. Nowhere near from over. As much as I hate the dude, Dellavedova smashed it the other night and got them the win.

Green's defence was pretty bloody good in game 2 but I see what your saying. Bron won't carry the cavs over the line. Thompson and curry will drop heavy tomorrow. GSW for the win!

I'm a Pacers season ticket holder, so I was definitely anti-Lebron when he was in Miami. But I have family from Akron, and got to see him play when he was in high school, and have always followed his career with a close eye. I like how he went back to Cleveland, and I hope like hell he is able to deliver a championship to that area, whether it's this year or in the future. What he's doing now without Love and Irving is incredible. If they're able to win this, it would surely go down as the most impressive Finals performance ever.

Interestingly enough, it could very well be that losing Love and Irving actually helps Cleveland in this series. What they lose in depth and scoring, they make up for on the defensive end with Delly and Thompson. Those two have been so key in slowing down GSW, and they also cause Cleveland to play a slower half court game offensively. That style has shown so far to be the only way to beat GSW, and Cleveland wouldn't and couldn't play that way with Love and Irving on the floor. I think this defensive, slow-down and grind out style also plays to Blatt's strengths as a coach.

Still expect GSW to win tonight and win the series. But they need to come up with some ways to get better looks, and need to force more turnovers and get that transition game rolling. I think they figure it out. Definitely wouldn't bet against Lebron, though.

• Like 1

If Delle is healthy and rested enough after having hospital visit, Curry is in trouble. Thompson has also been fairly well defended. Against their nature, if the GSW don't get something consistent going in the paint tonight, Cavs defense and control of pace takes game 3 4 pod.gif and it's a rear nekid choke from there.

Lebron has inspired a MONSTA!

LeBron is getting the MVP treatment it seems, not the actually MVP.

Definitely a historic performance so far by Lebron. On the other hand he shot only 31% in game 2 and 41% in game 3. Not mind blowing numbers and certainly not scoring at will, just putting up a high volume of shots. The difference IMO has been the Warriors terrible offensive play and some good hustle and grit by the cavs as a team.

Well, Lebron also traveled on the play, just saying.

I agree, although it's generally not called when the pivot foot switch is part of or leads into the shooting motion, and that's kinda what he was doing there. He did travel though.

My point is he's not getting calls he would have been accustomed to in Miami. Hell, he's not even getting James Harden calls. I don't think he's getting screwed or anything, either. I'd listen to the argument that some of his teammates have been getting away with some questionable no-calls on the defensive end.

This is interesting, 84%: Game 3 winner wins series

By securing the Game 3 win, the Cavaliers put history on their side as the winner of Game 3 in a series tied 1-1 has gone on to win the series 84% of the time. Huh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavs are done. No gas left in the tank. Using 7 players wont get you a ring. Deli was throwing bricks and barely keeping up with Curry. He'll never score 20 again the rest of his life. Put it in the record books. John

Golden State definitely had more energy tonight there's no disputing that but this series is far from over. 3 days rest before the next game at the "O" where the Cavs have won a game already. I wouldn't call this series over just yet. Plus, as I posted earlier, history is on the side of the Cavs. Still an 84% chance the Cavs win the title. Either way it's been a great series so far and I'll be happy regardless of who wins the series as the title will go to a franchise/city that hasn't won in decades! Good luck to both teams and their fans and let's all enjoy the next game(s). To the victor goes the spoils. No retreat, no surrender!

Cheers!

JR and Flat Top have got to play much better for the Cavs to win this series. Delly, Tristan and Mozgov have been really good, but that team is so bad anytime they try to give Lebron a rest on the bench.

I bet on the Warriors back in November at 13 to 1 and find myself still wanting the Cavs to win.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

JR and Flat Top have got to play much better for the Cavs to win this series. Delly, Tristan and Mozgov have been really good, but that team is so bad anytime they try to give Lebron a rest on the bench.

I bet on the Warriors back in November at 13 to 1 and find myself still wanting the Cavs to win.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Cavs looked spent. 7 man rotation at this level of intensity caught up to them, and Warriors are so much deeper with way more to work with. I'm rooting for the Cavs but don't think they can pull it off.