Hello from Southern California.

galvanator

Hi. My name is Paul. I have been smoking cigars for about a year now. For the most part, I have been smoking NCs. At this point now, Davidoffs are regularly in my smoke cycle.

So around last December, I had my first Cuban. I believe it was a Monte No.2. I was a bit disappointed with it. I mean I had been barely smoking NCs for about six months at that point and CCs still had that "Its illegal in the US so I am never going to smoke one" kind of mentality. The next CC I had was a few months later, it being a CoRo from 2015. I must say it tasted phenomenal even for it being fresh. It had that grassy/wood taste to it and I was quite fond of. I smoked a BHK 52, Siglo VI, and a Piramides throughout the following months. Again, they were really good, but nothing exciting. Finally, a few days ago, I had a Cuaba and a Bolivar Asia Pacifico. And holy ****, those were some of the best smokes I have had in a long time now. Seriously that Bolivar had me writing my vows. It was nothing short of amazing. Its such a shame that I can't find any boxes or singles of it for the life of me.

Anyways, just today I had the Cohiba 2014 and it was phenomenal. So thank you guys for reading my story.

• Like 1

Greetings and welcome Paul! Reddit clip?