Another North Carolina Newbie

Hello all!

Today just happens to be my birthday, so thank you for accepting me into your group! I live in Charlotte NC and as you can tell by my name, I am a very avid Carolina Panthers fan. I have smoked cigars every once in a while when I was younger and smoked cigarettes regularly. I have been off the cigarettes for close to 4 years now. I do still enjoy cigars. I have found myself learning about the lifestyle and appreciation for great cigars. Some of my favorites are Liga Privada (Drew Estates), My father Don Pepin and quite a few in the tatuaje line. I am eager to learn as much about Habanos as possible. I had a neighbor who would bring back Romeos and Cohibas when I was a younger lad in my 20's, but at that point in my life I couldn't appreciate the fine cigars that were presented to me. Hopefully I will soon be able to get some suggestions on some great habanos and extend my collection. Thanks for accepting me and I hope to make some great friends!

Greetings and welcome. More and more from the Tarheel state!

• 3 weeks later...

nice little cigar lounge over in Indian Land. We need to have a mini FOH herf sometime.

Are you referring to Stogies and Brew? A lot of our clubs members have been going there while they move our club to a different location. Going to have to check it out. It's really close to my house.