Lockable Small Humidor for the Office

Now that the weather is nice, I often find myself ducking out on my lunch break to have a perla or minuto. I'd like to keep a humidor in my cubicle stocked with short sticks for those nice days. Needs to be relatively small, low maintenance, and preferably have a lock of some sort as our workspaces are shared. Any ideas?

Get a Herf-a-dor or travel humidor, I got one from one of the big online guys for like $30.00 and holds 15 sticks. The one I got has a round humidifier with beads. On Friday I take it home and restock it and replenish the humidifier and on Monday its back to work. It also has a place on each side to put a lock.

I am a Diabetic and everyone at work knows this so I dressed up my Herf-a-dor and everyone thinks it has my Diabetic supplies in it so they leave it alone. The size is around 8"w x 5"d x 5"h roughly.

post-24820-0-45678600-1435362351_thumb.j

post-24820-0-58353200-1435362357_thumb.j

post-24820-0-34229600-1435362364_thumb.j

• Like 3

Second vote for the travel humidor. Plus some of them have a provision to use a small padlock.

Thanks guys. I have a 5-stick herfador that I use now but I'm tired of refilling it weekly and wanted something that displayed the sticks a little better. I may just cheap out and go with a nice tupperware container and a boveda pack.

I guess it depends on what you mean by relatively small - quite a few wooden desktops of various sizes have locks, as do a few travelers. But, many of these type of locks are easily defeated with a bent paperclip. So I've heard.

Do you have a lockable drawer at your desk?