Live Video Review Friday 17th of July 11am Local Time (9 pm Thursday 16th NY time).

Let's aim for a Live Video Review my time 11pm Friday the 17th of July ( NY 9pm Thursday the 16th of July).

For the review I am thinking a Partagas Serie D Number 4 from 2014 (preferably) . If you do not have those...well any Partagas D4...or any Partagas will do party.gif

I will Post the WEBEX log in codes here on the day, 10 minutes before starting. That should eliminate some of my IT nightmares.!

Please register on this thread if you would like to take part.

Looking forward to it! always fun!

Rob

I've got a box of MUL JUL14 D4's which I've been waiting on, so yeah...I'll join.

Hi Rob; I'm on vacation so I should be able to make it! I probably have some 2014 left, but I might go for an older one if you don't mind (the 2014 needs some time IMO, but again with the D4s it's often hit or miss).

Hi Rob; I'm on vacation so I should be able to make it! I probably have some 2014 left, but I might go for an older one if you don't mind (the 2014 needs some time IMO, but again with the D4s it's often hit or miss).

Not a problem. The aim is to catch up and do a general review. We are not "narky" lol3.gif

• Like 1

I should be able to watch. Think I have a10 count box with that same code tomf

Nice to see another NoDak here...hopefully you'll be smoking too and not just watching :)

Is there a free version of webex? I was under the impression it was something you had to pay for.

Is there a free version of webex? I was under the impression it was something you had to pay for.

I use Webex for work and I believe you dont need to download software. When Rob sends the code it will also include a link to join the meeting...