Hello!

Anth87

Hi all,

I joined this site a few yrs back - Never posted just read alot.

I'm Anthony - 28 years old live on the Gold Coast I've spent the last 5 years as a Chartered Accountant an recently decided to take a position as a Financial Adviser - currently finishing my Diploma of Financial Planning.

Cigars are my passion - there is no happier time then when you light a cigar - the intoxicating smell, the relaxation, the conversations, the sophistication - I just love everything about cigars.

If I could, I'd smoke about two or three a day - however, that would just leave me not much money for anything else lol.

Cubans are my favourite - My First was a Fonseca - My favourite has to be a really good Monte #4

Trying a lot of different marcas at the moment and this forum is fantastic for reading about the experiences of fellow smokers and deciding on what to buy / try next.

A do like a good Padron every now and then but nothing compares to that Cuban Twang

Anyways, glad to be a part of this very active, fun and education forum - Look forward to many conversations in due course.

• Like 1

Greetings and welcome Anthony!

Lots of your countrymen around here. ok.gif

Thanks ! Looking forward to great conversation with like minded people! But the bullet and got JL 2's from the 24:24 today - heard nothing but rave reviews from people here so bit the bullet - a tad excited!