G'day from Sydney Australia

puro

Wsup folkes been lurking around a while thought I'd join up .

Been smoking appx 2 years now , far from a refined palate , and know a little about a little

Prefer a shorter fatter cigar so robustos my normal area a few I like : rass, epi 2, monte 2 short, hupmsn 1/2 corona , Coro .... For a change I also like some of Drew estates t52, #9 , to name s few

Hope to chat with you all , maybe do some reviews and who knows maybe some trades buy swaps ;)

Cheers

Welcome mate! I joined last week, believe members when the tel you the dangers of the 24:24 - So addictive to wait for that post everyday!

24:24 sales are posted daily. Old ones are removed the next day.

There is a Trade sub-forum, but you will need to meet post count and membership duration to qualify. Members are not allowed to post sale threads.

Thx fuzz

the 24:24 just in the watering hole forum ?

Good stuff on the trade sub forum I plan on staying around so post count etc won't be a problem, I find it a good way to meet fellow botls too

How many posts is it and how long as a member for trade forum ?

Cheers mate for the help

24:24 sales are posted in the Watering Hole.

Below are a copy of the Trading Room rules:

A Trading Room has been established for Members only. It is only accessible to logged in members.

Rules.

****Do Not Dare to Post a trade on your first post. In fact...don't post a trade until you have been here and contributed a while

A. You need to have 100 posts to post a trade.
B. You need to have 100 posts to respond to a trade.
C. You need to be a member for a period of six months to trade at all.

The Trading Room is for Cigars Only.

• Not for Booze
  • Not for Sandshoes
  • Not for Wife lmao.gif

Exception: Some of you may from time to time wish to sell a humidor (upgrading/downgading). You may post the Sale however do not mention money. Ask all enquiries to PM you.
Please post photo's and a full description inclusive of condition.

See also the new rule forum: http://www.friendsof...howtopic=106496

1. Do not post prices or sources. Please research members posting history to assess suitability.

2. Trading Room is about "swapping cigars" not selling them. There is to be no intentional commercial benefit in the transaction. I will delete any posts which mention $'s. Work out shipping (domestic or international through e-mail/PM)

3. Tossers and wankers will be banned from the forum if the spirit of the forum is threatened. If you need this to be explained then do yourself a favour and bugger off now.

4. Deal directly and not on the open forum. Post what you have to trade with a photo if you like. State what you are seeking in a trade or thereabouts.

5 Once a trade is completed, it is the responsibility of the originator to close the thread.

6.. When posting your trade, post under the category "Trading Room"

7. It is expected that all trades will be shipped within 2 business days of the trade being agreed privately.

8. If a problem eventuates then work the bloody thing out privately. If you believe that you are dealing with satan himself....contact Rob privately.

Welcome to FOH.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk