Interview with Hamlet at IPCPR (courtesy of Avrus aka John)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting this on behalf of @Avrus (aka John) who blogs for Cigar Federation and went down to the IPCPR in New Orleans. He met up with Hamlet at the Rocky Patel booth and conducted the following inter

And Ryan, thank you for everything you have done to make Hamet's transition to the US so seamless. You are a rock mate and he will never forget

I will meet him next month at a Rocky Patel sponsored Cigar Dave event in Buffalo, NY. One of the cigars I receive there will be one of his new Hamlets. Will let everyone know how it is. I will also g

I will meet him next month at a Rocky Patel sponsored Cigar Dave event in Buffalo, NY. One of the cigars I receive there will be one of his new Hamlets. Will let everyone know how it is. I will also give Hamlet a handful of Cubans for his enjoyment. Can't wait for August 15

• Like 3

Sounds like a great blend Jaime, looking forward to trying it! Congrats on your new son :)

• Like 2

Just to echo what everyone else is already said brilliant interview really cool to hear the shout outs and can't wait to try the new product