Interview with Hamlet at IPCPR (courtesy of Avrus aka John)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting this on behalf of @Avrus (aka John) who blogs for Cigar Federation and went down to the IPCPR in New Orleans. He met up with Hamlet at the Rocky Patel booth and conducted the following inter

And Ryan, thank you for everything you have done to make Hamet's transition to the US so seamless. You are a rock mate and he will never forget

I will meet him next month at a Rocky Patel sponsored Cigar Dave event in Buffalo, NY. One of the cigars I receive there will be one of his new Hamlets. Will let everyone know how it is. I will also g

Here's an article I wrote, it includes a few images as well as a video of Hamlet rolling a pipe cigar.

http://cigarfederation.com/profiles/blogs/ipcpr-2015-rocky-patel-tabaquero-by-hamlet-paredes

Here's a direct link to the rolling video (no sound):

This thread just got better! So he was rolling a lot of those monster Culebras? Would love to get a set! Good to see the cigars aren't typical box pressed NC's.

From the tobaccos he described his cigar is going to be 100% in my wheelhouse.

Group buy time come September? laugh.pngwink.png I can't believe I'm suggesting that for a RP product. It would take Hamlet to get me to send $$'s down RP's way. I am very interested in what he's created.

Very impressive, love his outlook in standing by his product...take your time do it right . To be able to stand there and look at something and say I did that . Definitely the type of person you would want to get involved with. Good on him I hope he makes a lot of money.

Go for a of Solomones one day soon.

I will support him.

The only thing I hope for regarding the cigars is natural colour, with no tampering. Taste-wise I'm sure it will be an outstanding effort.

I will meet him next month at a Rocky Patel sponsored Cigar Dave event in Buffalo, NY. One of the cigars I receive there will be one of his new Hamlets. Will let everyone know how it is. I will also give Hamlet a handful of Cubans for his enjoyment. Can't wait for August 15

Wasn't sure if he was gonna be there, may have to go now.

Where you located ? I'm local to the area, Niagara county but work up in Tonawanda.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Wasn't sure if he was gonna be there, may have to go now.

Where you located ? I'm local to the area, Niagara county but work up in Tonawanda.

Sorry, but this event is a VIP only and required a ticket purchase in advance. It is sold out and no tickets are available anymore. But I will be sure to smoke a cigar in your absence!!

I reside in northern Virginia but we will be up in Buffalo for this cigar event and a day trip to Niagara falls then on to NYC for 4 days of vacation there as my daughter has never been.

Sorry, but this event is a VIP only and required a ticket purchase in advance. It is sold out and no tickets are available anymore. But I will be sure to smoke a cigar in your absence!!

I reside in northern Virginia but we will be up in Buffalo for this cigar event and a day trip to Niagara falls then on to NYC for 4 days of vacation there as my daughter has never been.

VIP...OK lol, rolling eyes and biting tongue.........tickets are available as of today but that wasn't ever an issue.

Yep, 8 tickets left. Can't make that but hopefully Hamlet comes to my area soon!