What's your latest NC purchase?

Guest ripper

Boxes & bundles from Cigar Auctioneer:
Rocky Patel Hamlet Tabaquero toros with a double binder of Brazil and Mexico tobaccos.Terrific finish on these spicy smokes.
Intemperance BA XXI Ambition belicosos. They have become one of my regular cigars. Delicious Brazil Aripiraca wrapper.
Famous Nicaragua Selection 600 toros. Ecuador Habano wrapper. Among the best value smokes -- $2 a cigar. Good for chores and handouts.

Hamlet toro.jpg

Intemperance BA XXI Ambition.jpg

Famous 6000.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

Guest ripper

A box of Kristoff Maduro robustos and a freebie mesh cap and free shipping for $79.95 from Holt's.
I like the original maduro better than the ligero maduro -- a sweet Brazilian wrapper. Is more complex than the ligero maduro with a swirling finish. 

kristoff-maduro.png

kristoff-mesh-cap-freebie.png

A few weeks ago, split a box of Fuente DC No. 3 with a friend.  He's ashed all his already, mine are napping for awhile.

Although not a purchase, my son gave me a Padron 45th Maddie for my birthday.

• Like 3

Guest ripper
Navigated the shoals of Thompson's auction site. My first Thompson's buy in over 40 years.
Nabbed a box of CAO Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda toros made from the coiled ropes of Brazilian Aripiraca tobacco.

Fuma em corda.jpg

Fuma coils.jpg

On 8/1/2017 at 2:54 PM, Wertman said:

I just had an Adabey yesterday.  Not a bad cigar.  People compared it to the behike but although good it's not a behike.  What are others experience?

Atabey. I agree with your assessment. Outstanding cigars, but at $30 per stick, I'd rather be smoking a Sig VI.

• Like 2

On recommendation from another thread I bought some illusione fume d'amour various sizes. I believe no ligero and they are creamy and floral sticks. Very nice

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest RobeAndSlippers

Grabbed a box of these. Currently cooling off for a while. This are the only NC I've liked in years, and it even manages to hold my attention during the 2-2.5 hour time commitment. Sadly the box couldn't fit in my midget wineador.

IMG_6443.jpg

How are the Bulls are they good

Full bodied but not a nicotine bomb like some of the other LFD. The one I had was well packed and had a draw more on the firm side, which i like.
  • Like 2

Guest RobeAndSlippers
21 hours ago, Riverstyx said:

@RobeAndSlippers yeah, my local B&M had a few boxes. Well, one of them did. Everyone else is sold out.  You like em?

Yep: plenty of sweet spice, subtle flavors, near perfume after first third. Picked up a box at Small Batch.