• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

When I began my cigar journey I bought nothing but 6" 60 rings because I thought i got more for my money. Boy was I wrong. I am a skinny guy at heart. Those Oliva V are actually one of the few NCs that I have had that I really enjoyed. They can be had for a decent price as well.

10 hours ago, VKUTT said:

La Barba Purple Corona Gorda

Crowned Heads Luminosa Chrchll

20191115_213340.jpg

20191115_213330.jpg

Let that Luminosa rest about 2 months.........you'll thank me later. 

13 hours ago, VKUTT said:

Yep, I've had em before. One of my fave more mellow NCs. They do really brighten up at 2 to 3 months. Thx!

I smoked one when they 1st came out.........it was OK, then I blind reviewed one, it was incredible! I asked the founder of BMP what it was, because I needed a box immediately. He told me and I couldn't believe it.....he said "time does wonder for these." I had to agree, two completely different cigars.

These are absolutely atrocious!! I don’t know why I bought them. I think because of NYC nostalgia as a lot of the guys in the neighborhood used to smoke these and there were Te Amo signs everywhere growing up but man, forget these!!

3A46CDAA-A4EB-46EA-8886-DB6CA81511A7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, nKostyan said:

0C112865-ABEF-4000-9DBB-B2AD4FF7E817.jpeg

As much of a bad rep as Gurkha gets ‘round here, I’ll be the first to admit I tried a few of these many moons ago, and I remember liking the exotic spices I experienced. Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2019 at 4:26 AM, cbenham73 said:

Ashton VSG...excellent cigar.

723E0C42-4684-4969-AE77-A530B95732E0.jpeg

Used to be my go to along with AF Hemingway’s. Haven’t had one in many years but still looks tasty.

• Like 1

I picked up a tin of these as well have you tried one yet?

I've smoked two from my jar of this release. Great construction. More white pepper/ spice in the initial 1/2 inch than expected. 1.5 hour burn time and great creamy palate throughout. Good transitions. Attempting to get another tin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Islandboy said:

As much of a bad rep as Gurkha gets ‘round here, I’ll be the first to admit I tried a few of these many moons ago, and I remember liking the exotic spices I experienced. Enjoy!

Seems like the Cellar Reserve series are generally exempted from Gurkhas bad rep.  They are impressive cigars.  If Gurkha would just trim the fat they could be a respectable company, but there admittedly wouldn't be much left. 

• Like 1