What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

This is a great idea

I would like to encourage all US forum members go google Cigar Rights of America sampler. You can get a great sampler at a good price, and support fighting the control freaks that are making it illegal to smoke cigars everywhere.

Fight, brothers! Fight!

(I don't think I am breaking any rules, but if I am please delete this post)

I have a simple solution to increasing restrictions: I carefully disassemble the cigar and then re-roll it to look like a big, fat joint; voila! Legal just about everywhere! :P

• Like 2

I picked up a 5er of Alec Bradley Prensado's at an event on a lark. Not great, not bad, but I won't be buying more.

I got a sample pack of the Dictator cigars a short while ago along with a sample pack of PDR cigars. I'm still searching for that first NC to get excited about, i thought I had it with liga No. 9 and have bought 10 more to further investigate.

A box of Padron 2000's - They're very very consistent - But nothing compares to Cuban.

Honestly, I always have a box or two of NC for daily smokes, as can get very carried away on the VISA with purchasing.

I see some of the collections / humi setups here and have to pick my jaw up off the floor haha

• Like 2

A couple of boxes of the Cain F Lnaceros...one of my favourite NCs

• Like 3

I'm still searching for that first NC to get excited about

If you're looking for suggestions: Tat Black Robusto, Latelier Pelo de Oro (fresh right now, but I'm thinking they'll be awesome in a year), aged Anejo 77 dark shark..l those are the NCs that really do it for me!