What's your latest NC purchase?

I'm surprised at the number of high end Padrons I have seen on sale in 2019?  For 2 decades (?), Padron has run the whole show by themselves without using middlemen to move their stock.  Regardless of the reason, I like the sales.  One poster mentioned difficulty with maduros which were historically the cream of the Padron line.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

5 hours ago, Lant63 said:

A little pick up from the local shop. Warped Lirio Rojo... Only released once a year. Really beautiful cigars 6 3/8x42 Lonsdale with a 109 head. No bands. No cello. Only cabinets of 50. emoji1786.pngemoji1786.pngemoji1786.png

c358ac1e59420610ff88e76f2753355b.jpg
0b122b988631684e3a3a52fa18d08b87.jpge523305ffed54eb15c64b6b9294b6726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Gellis is one of the few NC cigar makers "in the know" on cuban cigars.  No doubt an homage to all the cuban cabinets without bands from the past.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2019 at 5:35 AM, Lant63 said:

A little pick up from the local shop. Warped Lirio Rojo... Only released once a year. Really beautiful cigars 6 3/8x42 Lonsdale with a 109 head. No bands. No cello. Only cabinets of 50. emoji1786.pngemoji1786.pngemoji1786.png

e523305ffed54eb15c64b6b9294b6726.jpg

Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up. I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty special cigar to have a cab of, and what a great vitola.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, Elgallo55 said:

Not yet but remember really enjoying a couple from the last release, years ago.

That’s where I am at. I liked the previous releases enough to try 10 of these but haven’t had one yet. The $15-$17 msrp is a little steep though. 

Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up. I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty special cigar to have a cab of, and what a great vitola.

Really happy with this purchase. Smoked a couple already and have been impressed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

It looks like the Carlotas was a popular choice for these.

I had the option to get one but not both. I went with the Carlotas because they are so close to my favorite size and because I am holding out hope for the option to get the Lanceros here soon.

• Like 2