What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

7 hours ago, Lant63 said:

I really can't comment on what others are purchasing, however part of the reason I have started smoking more NC is due to the discontinuation of some of my favorite Cuban cigars. Many Coronas, lonsdales, churchills that I enjoyed are gone and the ones that are left are very expensive. Cohiba Esplendido-- and Lancero 675 and 525 respectively, Sir Winston $525, fundadores 425, Monte especiales 400. I can get a good to great NC Lancero for ten bucks. Dont get me wrong I still have boxes of all the Cubans mentioned. But, the advent of NC companies making solid small ring guage cigars at competitive prices has drawn me back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I only discovered the relative ease of purchasing CCs about 3 years ago when I grew unhappy with the ever increasing girth and length of cigars hitting the USA market to the point where I was near hanging it up.  Granted, the taste of Cuba is expensive but I generally keep my regular parameters in the $10 per stick range.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, akpreacher said:

fe661f7b37ba637d36fa6cba0ab1188d.jpg

1101f1327b39b5c3b19a6b498af6d253.jpg0d7f9c4d23f0e4e724e9ad2c044149ca.jpg
4db0f6c40247755e5940891733e6d02d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Black Friday's are really good this year Tim.

• Like 1

This thread has had quite a lot of Moderator activity over the last few weeks, with a few vacations freely handed out.

Let me just put this here to remind everyone:

Rule 4 No discussion of Shipping

Shipping is not discussed on the forum. It is a core rule and has been so since inception and
always understood by members.
Posts regarding shipping regardless whom it is about will be deleted immediately. Mods will enforce.
Govt Nazi's around the world need no help.
Contact your supplier directly to answer any questions or issues regarding shipping.

Rule 5 No Discussion of Sources and Prices

There are thousands of online suppliers of cigars around the world. Some good, some average
some thieves. This board does not discuss any. This country has some of the most stringent
defamation laws in the world and I am liable for any law suits that come from threads
such as "**** sent me fakes" You are intelligent people. Use the PM feature/e-mail me if you have
any questions. Where I come across flagrant sellers of fakes I may post it. However it will be a post
coming from myself based on 100% certainty.

In relation to prices from sources this can always be done through internal PM between members which the forum supports. It will not occur on the Forum or Shoutbox. The only exception is when Regionals or specific country cigars are released. These are priced by distributors and are uniform and general discussion of the price is permitted but not a specific vendor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Haven't purchased a box of NC for quite some time.

Picked up an Undercrown Shade Robusto at the …….. last night. Perfect camouflage for the CoRo I brought to smoke ;)

Also picked up an LFD Andalusian Bull to see what they're about. Probably going to be way strong for my current tastes from what I've heard. May have played well when I was on my Opus/VSG/Chisel Double Ligero kick a few years back....

Edited by Trevor2118
Rule 5 No Discussion of Sources and Prices
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cbenham73 said:

Should I open or leave alone for a while?

15AC6D56-3BFD-46B2-81D2-1FA0A33250C7.jpeg

No time like the present! The Padron Series benefits from some years of rest. You'll find that they taste similar to the higher end Padrons once aged. The rest are ready to rock!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Skypilot said:

I was able to hunt down the tyrannical Buc. I only sought it out because of the video review on here and the corona that was reviewed was sold out in a lot of places. The ones in the black packaging are Habano wrapper vs Connecticut on the singles. also a few warped sticks to round it out. 

970E40BD-B8C7-4C87-8A23-B242BBA1388A.jpeg

What did you think of the JSK TB? I tried a 60rg and wasn't blown away. Good but non-descript. But that was ROTT and I don't like bigger than 54rg usually.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:22 PM, dobbs said:

yeah, the n3 was my choice when i was considering buying only one, but caved and got the lancero as well

-dobbs

same lol

On 12/29/2019 at 7:14 AM, Wookie said:

What did you think of the JSK TB? I tried a 60rg and wasn't blown away. Good but non-descript. But that was ROTT and I don't like bigger than 54rg usually.

I have not dipped into them yet. I will report back once I smoke one. The Connecticut wrappers are corona sized and the Habano wrapper is a toro I believe.  I expect more from the corona but enjoy comparing different types of wrappers and the habano only comes in that large size so I figured what the hell let’s check them out.  My nudies have arrived as well and man do those look good!

Guest Nekhyludov

Fratello DMV 2019 Delaware. Brazilian Aripiraca wrapper, Ecuadorian binder and Dominican and Nicaraguan filler. Very excited for this one.

IMG_20191231_190726.thumb.jpg.f387a01d73857eddc44b87fe80502e42.jpg

And a box of Fratello Navetta Discovery, and an Illusione Singulare Anannuki.

IMG_20191209_182208.thumb.jpg.c57c1da2b1d9b67f7aaee80c31e3502b.jpg