What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

Late to the party here but where oh where did you find those?!  I am a big fan of aging room cigars. 
They were on a popular alternate cc site. Cheaper than what they were released at, considerably!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up a Liga Privada Churchill and a Unico L40 the last time I was home. The B&M sells Lampe Berger oil so my wife was buying several bottles. I decided I would grab a few sticks while I was in there. Since I had carried a box of CC's home to enjoy while I was there I was pretty much set so I just chose some singles to try. Smoked the L40 that night. Brought the Churchill back with me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, BlueRidgeFly said:

I had sworn off buying more NC sticks while I consume the few dozen remaining while fishing and whatnot, but these were on sale and, hey, lanceros. And the box and coffins are cool.

IMG_5228.thumb.jpg.30cf20c166c5f221a0424dafc886bcb0.jpg

Ya, these damn NC sales get me too. Can’t go wrong with Saka though. I enjoyed a Nacatamale about a month ago, good stuff. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2015 at 7:04 PM, Lant63 said:

Bought an nc robaina robusto so that I could smoke my san christobal torreon.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

How was it?

On 3/12/2020 at 9:54 PM, Destro said:

Decided to try a few of the new Graycliff blends.

IMO I think they make some great NC's.  The Graycliff Casillero Privada is incredible.  Get whatever size you can if you find any as they are not produced/sold in large numbers.  Usually sold in a paper mazo of 10, these shaggy-foot sticks are always perfectly constructed and delicious. 

cs-g31_view3.jpg?v=241637

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FOHrty9er said:

Casdagli Daughters Of The Wind Pony Express.  I have been curious about the Bespoke/Casdagli line.  Hopefully they pan out.

Been curious about those as well. I have heard great things but yet to try one. Let us know how they are!

11 hours ago, smitte3 said:

Looking forward to the Karl Malone barrel aged sticks.  A relatively new release.

IMG_0318.jpg

I bought whole box of Karl Malone robustos and they're good, 2 months now only 5-6 sticks left.

Most of them are gone as gifts, friends were curious about Malone cigars, they know Jordan loves cigars, not knowing Malone making his own brand.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, lovethehaze said:

Lots of talk wanted to try a few 

B00BB632-BD03-4F93-A59A-6A3B8E02FCA1.thumb.jpeg.ad5916e08e728960e371f0483ff9c233.jpeg

I know who you were talking with....HA! 

14 hours ago, smitte3 said:

Looking forward to the Karl Malone barrel aged sticks.  A relatively new release.

IMG_0318.jpg

Those Placencia cigars impressed me.  I’m going to have to go a little deeper on them. 

• Like 1

Guest Nekhyludov
28 minutes ago, Thirds said:

Had my first last week and wanted to see if it was a fluke or if they really are that good.  Great initial experience.  

I'll ruin the surprise for you - they really are that good ?

15 hours ago, Hoepssa said:

I bought whole box of Karl Malone robustos and they're good, 2 months now only 5-6 sticks left.

Most of them are gone as gifts, friends were curious about Malone cigars, they know Jordan loves cigars, not knowing Malone making his own brand.

That's awesome.  I'm going to try my 2nd one this week now that the shipment has had time to settle a bit.  I might go the same route with buying a box of robustos because they're tasty, have nice bands and brand recognition with Karl Malone, and are a good handout/giveaway stick for friends being a solid medium body smoke... and I love basketball.   I'm a big Cohiba fan and am always looking for new NC barrel aged/finished releases and this along with the Camacho rum barrel aged and Perdomo bourbon barrel aged CT's have been tops so far.  

12 hours ago, Thirds said:

Those Placencia cigars impressed me.  I’m going to have to go a little deeper on them. 

Excited to try them out.  Didn't know about the brand until I got a stick at the Vegas big smoke last year and was impressed and learned that they're one of the O.G.'s in the business.  

• Like 1