dangolf18

What's your latest NC purchase?

On 4/28/2020 at 1:33 PM, Goodfortune said:

Been curious about those as well. I have heard great things but yet to try one. Let us know how they are!

I sampled one about a week after receipt.  Meh.  I had one last night, a little over three weeks rest.  Amazing!  I don't go searching for flavors, but I know what I like and I loved this cigar.  Few cigars can provide me with what I call a deep toasted tobacco flavor that warms the soul.  This had it in spades.  I just became a fan of Casdagli and look forward to trying their other offerings.

• Like 1

@ElLoboLoco had one a couple weeks ago. Fantastic. Like the petit lancero as well but the corona gorda wins. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bri Fi said:

@ElLoboLoco had one a couple weeks ago. Fantastic. Like the petit lancero as well but the corona gorda wins. 

I think they are the pick of the black line, agreed. The Jibaro’s are neck and neck. Although they are the most un Tat like imo.

I am a fanboy of Petes blends. 

• Like 2

@Lomey Just had one of these Tat's last week and I can see how it is your go to NC. 

@nKostyan Just happens that the same week I had one of these same Oliva's and between the two I'm not sure which one was better, they were both very nice!

• Like 2

[mention=31765]nKostyan[/mention] Just happens that the same week I had one of these same Oliva's and between the two I'm not sure which one was better, they were both very nice!

I liked it, a rich blend for NC: wood, black pepper, rye bread, fried sunflower seeds, cream, salt. In my opinion, a good morning cigar with a cup of cappuccino for 40 minutes...

8ae9eb8799d64ee0097568d5bfe1267d.jpg

• Like 3

A Warped La Colmena single and a Illusione Singulare Kadosh single.  Haven't smoked the La Colmena yet,  but will be buying more of the Kadosh, twas excellent.

• Like 4

No pic but Casa Cuba by Fuente and Encore by Carrillo. The Casa Cuba’s are delicious, coffee with cream, honey, and cinnamon. Box worthy for me.

• Like 3