What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

I found a new NC only vendor and after a few emails back and forth I decided to pull the trigger.

I ordered a box of L'Atelier LAT 52.

Unfortunately, the vendor emailed me to say they didn't quite have a full box, so offered replaced the missing two with a LAT 52 maduro and a La Mission.

I went for it, as LATs are really hard to get in my part of the world.

The most surprising part is, when they arrived the date stamp said 2016, so they already had some age on them.

I had one ROTT, and although needed some down time for humidity, was smooth as silk.

• Like 4

Just got a bunch of stuff in to tide me over while I give my habanos a sleep:

La flor dominicana double ligero chisels, 654, and a couple of short fatties (4.6x60)

Oliva V Melanio robustos 

Cain toros and Cain Daytona robustos

pepin Garcia blues, serie JJ, and Cuban classics

CAO Brazilia Gols

various Tatuajue

various RP

probably like  3-4 years worth of cigars for me! Though maybe less once the buddies start coming through to herf for the rest of the summer patio season!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Doctorossi said:

Any particular size(s) in the line you'd especially recommend?

I enjoy the "Divine Inspiration" (6 1/4 x 47) and the "Doble Cinco" (5 x 50). Cant go wrong with any in my opinion though. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Devils61 said:

Let me know how the short stories are when you get around to them.

I've been thinking of picking up a few.

Short stories are magnificent.. unidimensional in flavor ( woody , sweet cedar and slightly spicy) but very enjoyable and relaxing. Strength is at max medium. Great 35 min NC smoke.. highly recommend it! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, prshah25 said:

Short stories are magnificent.. unidimensional in flavor ( woody , sweet cedar and slightly spicy) but very enjoyable and relaxing. Strength is at max medium. Great 35 min NC smoke.. highly recommend it! 

Thanks so much! Definitely going to pick some up.

With young twins 35 min is almost all my free time in a day!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, zigarrenziggy said:

Grabbed a box of lanceros from Herrera Esteli. I'm not sure if the typical blend lends itself well to a lancero or they have tweaked the blend for this edition, but it is a stunner. Recommend giving it a shot

Esteli_Lancero.JPG

That's because Willy's palate is next level when he's blending

• Like 2

On 9/10/2020 at 8:37 PM, zigarrenziggy said:

Archetype Dreamstate Churchill. Davidoff factory made from Kelner farm tobacco. Great new brand I hadn’t tried before, but really enjoy now

I have been sampling the Archetypes since I can't resist crazy deals (Ventura's parent company is apparently dumping much of their product line--https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/giannini-out-as-ventura-cigar-co-restructures) and I have been enjoying the Axis Mundi and the Fantasy Oliva maduros.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cairo said:

I have been sampling the Archetypes since I can't resist crazy deals (Ventura's parent company is apparently dumping much of their product line--https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/giannini-out-as-ventura-cigar-co-restructures) and I have been enjoying the Axis Mundi and the Fantasy Oliva maduros.

I recently had the Curses, from their Fantasy line, as well, and I was thoroughly impressed. Given the price, I can't really see any downside

• Like 1