What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

No pic, but I've taken another step towards amassing all the Tatuaje No.7's available in the UK by buying another 25 cab of the Broadleaf reservas :D

There doesn't seem to be any natural No.7's left, so I may have to start searching further afield.

I had one of my 4 year old natural wrapper 7's yesterday and it was one of the best cigars I've had in ages.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 10:12 AM, RedLantern said:

Picked up a My Father sampler - never gotten to try MF before but heard great things.

Also got a wild hair for some very long cigars so went in for a couple of Padron Magnums and a LFD Ligero “A”

37F9CCC7-1A59-441A-AFD6-9C67423D9899.jpeg

What do you think of MF?  I’ve found them strong and peppery (too much for my taste)

• Like 1

I just smoked my first one yesterday - it was fairly strong and peppery, though less so that I though it might be after the pre-light draw. The pre-light draw was almost like chili pepper spicy, but the smoke didn't turn out quite as strong. Very high quality construction. 

On 10/21/2020 at 1:39 PM, Joeyjojo said:

No pic, but I've taken another step towards amassing all the Tatuaje No.7's available in the UK by buying another 25 cab of the Broadleaf reservas :D

There doesn't seem to be any natural No.7's left, so I may have to start searching further afield.

I had one of my 4 year old natural wrapper 7's yesterday and it was one of the best cigars I've had in ages.  

Pete Johnson is a client at my work so I can probably find you any tatuaje you’re looking for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

@prshah25 it’s called the Tatuaje cabinet especiales. It’s a 7 1/2 by 38. I’ve never had it but it looked interesting. I think it was under $10. I haven’t had many sticks from Pete johnson I haven’t liked. I’ll wait probably a month before I give it a shot 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I bought a box of My Father La Antiguadad robusto as a blind, never-tried-before purchase. (Usually can't go wrong with anything by Pepin)

I had one ROTT and it was one of the strongest cigars I've had in ages. Definitely one for the Nicaraguan powerhouse lovers.

Can't wait to try another after a little rest.

22 hours ago, prshah25 said:

Nice! Which Tatuaje lancero is that in the pic? 

That’s the Seleccion de Cazador Especiales, aka the “Brown Label” lancero. 

The lancero is the best by far.  Since you're in ChiTown, you acknowledge that MJ is the GOAT, right?

Lol. Facts r facts. U trained him at UNC ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, prshah25 said:

Are these strong? I have seen it at a couple of shops but never tried one. 

I would say medium. They are nowhere near the potency of the stronger Nicaraguan cigars. Tatuaje are very balanced cigars overall. 

• Like 2