dangolf18

What's your latest NC purchase?

My favorite NC, that series, that vitola, hands down.  For me better than the ‘26 although I’m sure others disagree.  Enjoy!!  

1926 is great. The 1964 is totally better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had a couple 1926. I don’t understand the hype. More money less enjoyment for me 

• Like 2

No photo, but I had an Avo North "Regional" this afternoon at my local lounge.

I enjoyed it - mid-bodied, smooth, and fairly strong without being overwhelming.

I wouldn't smoke them every day, but it was a nice change of pace.

• Like 2

On 10/15/2020 at 10:45 AM, Cigar Surgeon said:

I think the Lonsdales he does are the superior size.

Ordered a 5pk of both...just in case.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ej456 said:

Love these

C68DE1C8-925D-4F05-A9E7-8F77F1B25643.jpeg

Are these #2 or eye of shark ? Look nice!! 

32 minutes ago, prshah25 said:

Are these #2 or eye of shark ? Look nice!! 

Actually #4!

• Like 1

I just ordered a box each of Padron Palmas natural, and Panetelas maduro. Price seemed good for the format. I barely smoke any NC but I always seem to make the same mistake. I see cheaper cigars and try them and wonder why a $1 robusto or $2 churchill is terrible. Am I making the same mistake again?

• Like 1

My latest NC...

Ashton Heritage Puro Sol double corona. Fantastic -- toffee 

Nat Cicco 1965 Liga #4 toro. Also fantastic -- sweet wood and earth. I don't see these mentioned too often among CC smokers who dabble in NCs but would definitely recommend. 

Ashton VSG sorcerer -- just ok for me. I've loved these in the past. Maybe my taste is changing, maybe just a substandard batch. They are not bad per se, the main issue is they are just lacking in any predominant flavor at all. It's more like hot air. 

I just ordered a box each of Padron Palmas natural, and Panetelas maduro. Price seemed good for the format. I barely smoke any NC but I always seem to make the same mistake. I see cheaper cigars and try them and wonder why a $1 robusto or $2 churchill is terrible. Am I making the same mistake again?

Never had a bad Padron - think you will be ok.

With one exception - their Damaso line. No bueno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bijan said:

The Padron Palmas maduro is really good cheap cigar.  I always have some on hand.  I haven't smoked the natural in quite awhile, but they are good.  The maduro just fits me better in that cigar.

• Like 1

No pic, but I've taken another step towards amassing all the Tatuaje No.7's available in the UK by buying another 25 cab of the Broadleaf reservas :D

There doesn't seem to be any natural No.7's left, so I may have to start searching further afield.

I had one of my 4 year old natural wrapper 7's yesterday and it was one of the best cigars I've had in ages.  

• Like 1

Picked up a My Father sampler - never gotten to try MF before but heard great things.

Also got a wild hair for some very long cigars so went in for a couple of Padron Magnums and a LFD Ligero “A”

37F9CCC7-1A59-441A-AFD6-9C67423D9899.jpeg

• Like 4

On 10/31/2020 at 10:12 AM, RedLantern said:

Picked up a My Father sampler - never gotten to try MF before but heard great things.

Also got a wild hair for some very long cigars so went in for a couple of Padron Magnums and a LFD Ligero “A”

37F9CCC7-1A59-441A-AFD6-9C67423D9899.jpeg

What do you think of MF?  I’ve found them strong and peppery (too much for my taste)

• Like 1

I just smoked my first one yesterday - it was fairly strong and peppery, though less so that I though it might be after the pre-light draw. The pre-light draw was almost like chili pepper spicy, but the smoke didn't turn out quite as strong. Very high quality construction. 

On 10/21/2020 at 1:39 PM, Joeyjojo said:

No pic, but I've taken another step towards amassing all the Tatuaje No.7's available in the UK by buying another 25 cab of the Broadleaf reservas :D

There doesn't seem to be any natural No.7's left, so I may have to start searching further afield.

I had one of my 4 year old natural wrapper 7's yesterday and it was one of the best cigars I've had in ages.  

Pete Johnson is a client at my work so I can probably find you any tatuaje you’re looking for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1