What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

Warped are one of my favorite NC. Great sticks.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Trying the 6201r now. So far I like it. May go for a 100 box. We’ll see.
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Cabinet89 said:

Came in the mail today. I thought I would try out a brand I’ve never tried with four 5 packs. b70c06264883b3da9bd35681918f8f16.jpg

Nice! I only just ordered a small selection of Warped cigars from the US myself a few days ago. Are the bandless ones the Lirio Rojo 2019? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on those in particular.

Nice! I only just ordered a small selection of Warped cigars from the US myself a few days ago. Are the bandless ones the Lirio Rojo 2019? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on those in particular.

Now that’s a keen eye. Yes they are Liro Rojo 2019. I will be sure to give you my thoughts after smoking one. I apologize in advance as I probably won’t be able to give you a sophisticated breakdown of all the tasting nuances throughout the progression as I am not that developed. However I will let you know my assessment.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Cabinet89 said:

Now that’s a keen eye. Yes they are Liro Rojo 2019. I will be sure to give you my thoughts after smoking one. I apologize in advance as I probably won’t be able to give you a sophisticated breakdown of all the tasting nuances throughout the progression as I am not that developed. However I will let you know my assessment.

Cheers. Yeah, I thought they must be as the 2019s are the only ones with that "bullet cap" shape. Looking forward to trying the ones I've ordered myself, but it might be January before I receive them now due to covid/postal service issues. I've heard very good things anyway, despite a few complaints about burn issues.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, Pharmacovigilant said:

I’ve had quite a few brown label lancers over the years and I’m a huge fan of them, as with all things Tatuaje. However among all their Lancero offerings, I enjoy the El Triunfador the most.  Also pictured here is their 10 Lancero sampler, which I very highly recommend. Great price point for great Lanceros!

C792B868-5033-4FD5-A729-83E83643AB3B.jpeg.8b9ba4e48de471a6f6a02f61e6014b1f.jpeg

Well I did it. Can’t find anywhere that sells the el triunfador as singles though. 

also, some singles from my local BM rolled at JC Newman 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

I've been buying singles and 5 packs here and there and figured it was time.  It's such a tasty and effortless smoke every single time.  Did you remove the cedar sleeves or keep them on?  

Agreed! I have them in my coolidor in the original box with cedar sleeves on, in the cello. Never any issues, kept at 65-67F/65RH