What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

12 hours ago, Heels82 said:

I've been buying singles and 5 packs here and there and figured it was time.  It's such a tasty and effortless smoke every single time.  Did you remove the cedar sleeves or keep them on?  

I pick a 5 pack of these every year. Smoke 1 and age rest. I strongly suggest removing the sleeves from some of the cigars at random to see if there is mold. Mine had a bit mold which was easily brushed off. Anejo’s with cedar sleeves are prone to mold if conditions were not right before you bought it. My 2 cents . Enjoy them BOTL. 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 11:59 PM, havanaclub said:

Escasos are money! Especially the cassy size

SOOO good.  Smoked one that day before I got home to take that mini haul pic.  Had a couple hours to kill so figured I would hang at the b&m where I bought everything and enjoy one with a cappuccino. Need to find more.  I got some delicious cinnamon, baking spices, slight zesty note similar to a key lime and honey wheat toast.  It was hard not to retro the majority of the stick.. 

On 12/31/2020 at 1:50 PM, MrBirdman said:

Davidoff Art Edition 2014 LE - if they smoke as well as the box looks, I’ll be in for a treat. Wishing I’d got a second box with the companion art! I’ll post a review once these have a chance to rest.

Very interested in hearing a review on these, as I have always been intrigued.  

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, MrBirdman said:
Davidoff Art Edition 2014 LE - if they smoke as well as the box looks, I’ll be in for a treat. Wishing I’d got a second box with the companion art! I’ll post a review once these have a chance to rest.
Edit: Fellas I didn't look before I leaped onto this thread - upon individual inspection about half the cigars have severely cracked. I'm not sure how it'll effect the cigars give they're perfectos. Normally Davidoff's perfectos - probably the only I smoke - are flawless, but this obviously comes from a reseller. Anyone have experience with cracked perfectos?

Every time I have had an issue with Davidoffs, even those from resellers, my emails directly to Davidoff USA yielded good results

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2020 at 2:54 AM, lovethehaze said:
On the new new 
973BF8C8-1D59-4DE6-8D56-200E2A7D2268.jpeg.20931d3fdc3ecabd5c8757c316776662.jpeg
Good way to start my day

How are the warped?

42 minutes ago, inter4alia said:
I don't play in this pond too much but I'm a sucker for a lancero. 
20210106_191500.thumb.jpg.e15a5817bc8e563c862955462cb3f7e9.jpg

Please let us know what you think when you smoke one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Please let us know what you think when you smoke one.

Pretty good. In general I like most warped stuff. I smoked ROTT and was Nice. Worth a 5’er if You see them

• Like 1

9 hours ago, inter4alia said:

I don't play in this pond too much but I'm a sucker for a lancero. 

20210106_191500.jpg

Nice.  I just ordered 2 boxes of these too.  Should arrive today or tomorrow hopefully.  So far everything I have tried from Warped has been pretty good.  These are on the pricey end of the Warped line though. But ordering from the discount site and using a discount code helped get the cost down.

• Like 1

Picked up a box of the DT&T Muestra de Saka #NLMTHA (lancero) and a few singles of the Davidoff Late Hour series.  I've actually never had a Davidoff of any kind so looking forward to these.  Also, a Sakasquatch was included with the box to boot for the man cave!    

Sakasquatch.jpg.ff51239ef01fbf0c79aaddbc0c8960a5.jpg

The late hours r nice ....

• Like 1

Currently on the hunt for the discontinued Davidoff Classic no 2 due to sentimental reasons.  It was the first cigar I ever had when I turned 18 and I can't find any in stock (mostly signatures labeled classic).  If anyone has a lead, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Have you tried the Jason Dumont yet. If so how were they?

It was decent. Not as good the the MdO 6102 or La Colmenas but a nice smoke. My issue with most NC’s is they r very one dimensional and about 1/2 way thru I either get bored or they become very strong and burnt tasting. The warped in general are more transitional and lighter and can be enjoyed into the last 1/3. I would smoke one again but not buy more ... that’s my 2 cents

On 1/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, lovethehaze said:

It was decent. Not as good the the MdO 6102 or La Colmenas but a nice smoke. My issue with most NC’s is they r very one dimensional and about 1/2 way thru I either get bored or they become very strong and burnt tasting. The warped in general are more transitional and lighter and can be enjoyed into the last 1/3. I would smoke one again but not buy more ... that’s my 2 cents

Thanks for the review. I was looking at a box on more than 1 occasion. Kind of glad I didn’t go for it. If I see a single or 2 I might give them a go. 

• 2 weeks later...