What's your latest NC purchase?

On 3/14/2021 at 11:48 AM, havanaclub said:

Beautiful dog. What kind? Looks like boxer/pit bull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about late reply. He is an English Blue Staffordshire.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

2 hours ago, Lycosa said:

A box of Serie V Double Robusto, 2 boxes of Serie V Melanio Robusto, and some singles. Also got my first Padron ever (not in the image), it's a Serie 1926 No. 1 Maduro (Double Corona). The Plasencia is my first from the brand as well.

Do you like the Melanio or the regular better? Maduro or regular?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HoyoFan said:

Do you like the Melanio or the regular better? Maduro or regular?

I don't actually have much experience with the Melanio. I've smoked the regular V enough to decide that it's box-worthy for my liking. I read that the Melanio is a bit milder/sweeter/smoother compared to the regular V. That definitely sounds good to me and it's gotten a lot of praise and good reviews over the years. So I decided to buy some :).

Sadly I don't have access to the Melanio Maduro, it might be amazing. I like maduros and would like to try it but living in Finland my sources are limited. You guys in America have such amazing availability and prices when it comes to NC. All those boutique brands, Steve Saka and what not. I'm drooling when I read about them... super creamy/sweet connecticuts etc. Oh man.

21 hours ago, Lycosa said:

A box of Serie V Double Robusto, 2 boxes of Serie V Melanio Robusto, and some singles. Also got my first Padron ever (not in the image), it's a Serie 1926 No. 1 Maduro (Double Corona). The Plasencia is my first from the brand as well.

The V double robusto and belicoso are fantastic. Try the V lancero too, which in my opinion is a little richer than the other two...but that’s just my 2 cents. Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

I don't actually have much experience with the Melanio. I've smoked the regular V enough to decide that it's box-worthy for my liking. I read that the Melanio is a bit milder/sweeter/smoother compared to the regular V. That definitely sounds good to me and it's gotten a lot of praise and good reviews over the years. So I decided to buy some :).

Sadly I don't have access to the Melanio Maduro, it might be amazing. I like maduros and would like to try it but living in Finland my sources are limited. You guys in America have such amazing availability and prices when it comes to NC. All those boutique brands, Steve Saka and what not. I'm drooling when I read about them... super creamy/sweet connecticuts etc. Oh man.

Haha it’s true. Saka’s stuff has been fantastic, and there’s quiet a bit of small batch, boutique stuff coming out that’s genuinely making it smokers paradise.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, prshah25 said:

I couldn’t resist snatching a box.. good presentation and these are amazing NC sticks IMHO. 

Figured these would be all hype. Smoked a single from b&m this week and it was excellent.

• Like 1

Where did you get the Casdagli? Love that that brand.

That is a very limited release, Lebanon exclusive. One of my BOTL gave it to me as a gift. I just started seeing them randomly but not really on the open market mostly through fiends and people who know the right people.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 12:32 PM, Jimmy_jack said:

Where did you get the Casdagli? Love that that brand.

Love these where do you buy them?

Yeah; I too seem to have been quietly developing a bit of a thing for Casdagli/Bespoke.

IMG_1968.jpeg

• Like 4

On 3/14/2021 at 10:13 AM, Fosgate said:

Olivia reps in town. Nice quick haul of 30 smokes and free swag.

8d3a7b4f8a2784c04df3a28c4c47f0f8.jpg
af9292244dd11647991526d71acedbac.jpg

I am so jealous! The Melanios are delicious 

19 hours ago, Cold Smoke said:

Yeah; I too seem to have been quietly developing a bit of a thing for Casdagli/Bespoke.

What Bespoke would you recommend to someone that has not ever tried any?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...