What's your latest NC purchase?

Dang!!! Where did you get all those sharks? I only have two left and would luv to buy a box!

Was a solid score right ? I got 2 fivers and one 6 pack from 3 diff BOTL. Very hard to find so did an ISO a few diff places. One of the few NC’s I would go even deeper on. Seems like people have smaller amounts and to try diff sources works best. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

6 hours ago, prshah25 said:
These were highly recommended NC -Sobremeso Brûlée Blue.. 
Anyone smoke these?

Yes. Agreed decent smoke. Maybe under medium kinda airy and semi sweet. Nice alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/20/2021 at 5:41 AM, BuzzArd said:

Picked up a box of Fausto 166’s with a

25 OCT 2011 date on the bottom.  They have been excellent so far.

Literally have the same box with a Dec 11 box date. Chocolate bar with raw tobacco flavors. Big fan of tatuaje and whatever Pepin/Pete put together. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juri said:

never had a byron in my life so picked up this sampler.... bit pricey but looking for something different  😁

IMG_0013.jpg.b0041440e0e4b2bbb77590850b004023.jpg

Been thinking about giving those a try, be sure to let us know how each one is!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, porkchop said:

Really enjoyed this one at a local lounge.

Stock photo.

Casdagli-Daughters-Of-The-Wind-Review.jpg

Casdagli makes a fine cigar; the Rosetta is another one to try from them- excellent with coffee. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrcpt said:

10 Lost and Found Half Cookies

4404E444-ADD4-4BC2-BC71-FBCFD8706EB6.jpeg

What are your thoughts on that entire line? Got a 10pk of Peppercream Soda, first one ROTT was ok.  I just can’t help but wonder why those were never sold and just sat in some warehouse or factory for years...

On 4/28/2021 at 5:48 PM, Mrcpt said:

Been thinking about giving those a try, be sure to let us know how each one is!

I had a bunch of these as seconds that were great at 1/2 price, kinda like Davidoff

47 minutes ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

What are your thoughts on that entire line? Got a 10pk of Peppercream Soda, first one ROTT was ok.  I just can’t help but wonder why those were never sold and just sat in some warehouse or factory for years...

The short answer is that small batch cigars are hard to market, and a huge amount of the cost of cigars in general is margin and marketing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mrcpt said:

10 Lost and Found Half Cookies

4404E444-ADD4-4BC2-BC71-FBCFD8706EB6.jpeg

Never seen these before. I heard the Full cookies were phenomenal. They got sold out before I could get them .. let us know your thoughts after you try these puppies. 

1 minute ago, prshah25 said:

Never seen these before. I heard the Full cookies were phenomenal. They got sold out before I could get them .. let us know your thoughts after you try these puppies. 

I haven’t either; the site crashed as soon as I got the notification they were back in stock last fall. I’m excited to give these a try though. 

1 hour ago, Çnote said:

I had a bunch of these as seconds that were great at 1/2 price, kinda like Davidoff

The short answer is that small batch cigars are hard to market, and a huge amount of the cost of cigars in general is margin and marketing.

Fair enough, I really had not considered that angle.

On 4/27/2021 at 5:50 AM, Mrcpt said:

I like the perdomo champagne so I figured I’d give some more of their line a try. Also some mostly new to me singles to try. 

88268E5C-7513-4C0E-ABF4-BB914F485B09.jpeg

The Lot 23 maduro is a fantastic cigar for the price too. I believe they age their tobacco a few years for that one as well.