What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

1 hour ago, Wertman said:

How are these NC compared to other cigars?

These are great NCs.  The guys in the local Fort Wayne, IN club have been introducing me to some really good sticks lately.  I am not a fan of the huge full body peppery NCs.  These above that I got are all pretty mild.  The Mummy and Jekyl are very mild.  I have not tried the Face yet.  The Wolf is a little more full bodied but not peppery at all. 

• Like 2

Smoking a La Gloria Series R Belicoso right now. Bought a box probably 2 years back. They were really rough at first, but they have smoothed out a lot. 10 sticks left. First one I've smoked in a few months. Only NC's in my humidor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My latest purchase is Illusione ECCJ 20th Robusto, they're arriving tomorrow. In the mean time the best NC I have smoked is the La Mission 1959 by L'atelier. It was full of great flavors, anise, leather, spice, cream.... IMG_0044.thumb.JPG.ea405917d670f3123baa34ce379dc70d.JPG

• Like 4

On 11/1/2017 at 3:59 AM, prodigy said:

Snagged a box of fuente anejo 8-8-8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My favorite of the series. I’m about halfway through a box from about ’14.....they’ve been significantly better than all the others I’ve sampled...including a box of 48’s, and the several Sharks I’ve had. Anejo Tres Ocho!

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov
2 minutes ago, fastkiller13 said:

Where did you find those?

Outlaw Cigar Co. in KC. I bought the last 3 off the shelf, but I think I saw another box up top. They were definitely marked up. 

18 hours ago, Hutch said:

C9389385-3245-465E-8E0E-8290A487F372.thumb.jpeg.409a38e1b917363a1da3e52ebf1217ae.jpeg

Goldie Laguito Especiales. 

La Palina cigars are amazing.  I smoked a Mr. Sam last night and it was a top 10 NC for the year.

I have some illusione ultra, illusione phantom, and some liga privada dirty rats coming my way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1