Show us your cutters!

Xikar MTX scissors for me.

I've had it since about 2008, it has cut probably 2,000 cigars including several trips to Cuba where it gets passed around the table all day because nobody else can find a cutter. Still as sharp as ever.

It has a very handy tool for bleeding a lighter, plus a little screwdriver for turning gas flow up and down.

attachicon.gifIMG_1558.JPG

I honestly think this is the best, easily accessible cutter on the market! I love mine, in black. I've had it since 2009 and it has never failed me. I love the extra functionality it provides, and it takes up way less space in your pocket than most other cutters I have found that are worth their weight in salt.

15416494544_120aa1652c_c.jpgPalio cutter_2 by Sylvain Tetreault, on Flickr

12214493463_876362491f_c.jpgCuban Crafter Perfect Cutter by Sylvain Tetreault, on Flickr

Unfortunately the Palio never worked well, i think it was not assembled propely. the moving parts are too tight and the blades were not alligned properly so they hit each other right away and got damaged. On the other hand, i'm very satisfied with my Cuban Crafters, i've cut a few hundred cigars with it and it still works well.

• Like 1

15416494544_120aa1652c_c.jpgPalio cutter_2 by Sylvain Tetreault, on Flickr

12214493463_876362491f_c.jpgCuban Crafter Perfect Cutter by Sylvain Tetreault, on Flickr

Unfortunately the Palio never worked well, i think it was not assembled propely. the moving parts are too tight and the blades were not alligned properly so they hit each other right away and got damaged. On the other hand, i'm very satisfied with my Cuban Crafters, i've cut a few hundred cigars with it and it still works well.

Just take your Palio into any shop that sells them and they will change it for you. Best thing about them is the warranty