HSA Proposed New Releases 2016

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

50 years

What is the PCC release for this year? I don't even know nor care. From a retailers perspective ( yes..Boo!Hiss! ) If you can't bring out your supply at a regular interval.( on time"ish") ....year

Interesting list... and three new Anejados - must be a hot seller Produzione Regolare : - COHIBA MEDIO SIGLO - MEDIO SIGLO - PARTAGAS SERIE E NO.2 - DUKE - PARTAGAS CAPITOLS - MAREVA - H U

Some german shops are taking pre-orders; they must know something – or have urgent cash needs sneaky.gif

Yes its right, its possible to place a pre-order.

But you do not have to pay in advance. If you have to pay - stay away from it, this will not a trustful vendor.

But you do not have to pay in advance. If you have to pay - stay away from it, this will not a trustful vendor.

Maybe I am wrong but I think as a rule, at some point, some German vendors always do that. It's in pre-order for almost a year.

Maybe I am wrong but I think as a rule, at some point, some German vendors always do that. It's in pre-order for almost a year.

Again: Yes you can pre-order.

No - you should not pay any dime before.

If so - stay away.

As soon as the goods are in stock/delivered, you will receive a email if you are still willing to buy the product. And then you make payment if you want to buy.

Plus the official price for the RA 898 is not yet known.

Again: Yes you can pre-order.

No - you should not pay any dime before.

If so - stay away.

As soon as the goods are in stock/delivered, you will receive a email if you are still willing to buy the product. And then you make payment if you want to buy.

??

I didnt say you cannot pre-order. I didnt say you have to pay.

I just said they always do the pre-order thing.

With the recent pricing trends I don't think I can afford to smoke any new releases.

Also how is the Partagas E2 a new release?

I think it might be the previously announced travel humidor

What is the PCC release for this year? I don't even know nor care.

From a retailers perspective ( yes..Boo!Hiss! :lol3: ) If you can't bring out your supply at a regular interval.( on time"ish") ....year after year...then you are incompetent. Yes you HSA and Tabacuba. Your lists are but scented toilet paper. Get a grip. Grow up. Become a real company in the modern world.

I look forward to all of these releases five years from now.