Interesting development...

I've been going to the chiropractor for almost three years. About every six months or so, he'll do an assessment, check height/weight/blood pressure/new spinal scans.

Since my first visit in October, 2012, I've lost 19 pounds. But that isn't the interesting part.

On my initial visit, I was 5'6" tall...had been that height for 30 years, since I was in high school. With the last two assessments, I've "grown" to 5'7" and as of yesterday, 5'7.5".

I suppose I've hit a mid-life "growth spurt". I guess I'm going to have to change my board name to "NotAsShortFatHokie" soon...

• Like 1

He's keeping you "On the Hook", Get a second opinion......lookaround.gif

I've been going to the chiropractor for almost three years. About every six months or so, he'll do an assessment, check height/weight/blood pressure/new spinal scans.

Since my first visit in October, 2012, I've lost 19 pounds. But that isn't the interesting part.

On my initial visit, I was 5'6" tall...had been that height for 30 years, since I was in high school. With the last two assessments, I've "grown" to 5'7" and as of yesterday, 5'7.5".

I suppose I've hit a mid-life "growth spurt". I guess I'm going to have to change my board name to "NotAsShortFatHokie" soon...

You growing out your hair like Fletch?

http://youtu.be/i7AUpGXLDdk

• Like 1

So, you are saying going to the bone-cracker will make me taller??

I've been scared to so far, but DONE! I've always thought I was 5'7" until recently, and my son just surpassed me in height after measuring, he was 5'6.5"... I guess I've shrunk already