Regular or recent production (or available) cigars that are thin on the ground.

There are a couple of cigars that are certainly thin on the ground on my buying sheets. if you come across them elsewhere and are in the market, might be worthwhile picking up from there. While they may be around now, it may not be the case in 6 months on some of these.

1. Por larranaga Encantos.

No more on our buy sheets. Have likey seen the end of them given they are a PCC release.

2. Partagas Seleccion Privada LE 2014.

can't see any coming in and haven't seen them for a few months. These were a massive hit so no surprise that supplies are thinning out.

3. HDM Des Dieux

No need to panic I'm sure but it has been a few months. Will come around again but quantities of new production look limited.

Let us know if you are seeing any others around the traps that look to have disappeared off the radar. List only cigars that have been recently available in order to keep it relevent.

Partagas Seleccion Privada LE 2014.

Available in Canada

The cigars listed (and others) will be available in several locales (no need to list them, people can always use PM). Just a heads up on diminishing numbers.

HDM Le Hoyo San Juan still seems scantly stocked from my perusal. Received a box of 10 recently but it's been after 6 months of waiting for availability.

Where are the Cazadores. Are they a reg. production cigar if so I do not see them that often.

Would like to try them, never have had one.

Also La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No.2 (Dalia) don't seem to see them much.

Any reason why?

Free speach doesns't exist on web forums. Never has, never will. Just learn to live by the rules and there aren't any issues.

I knew I should've jumped on some Encantos in previous 24:24s but kept on pushing off the purchase. Oh well.

Havent seen much San Juan, Conn A, Picadores, PL Robustos RE, Partagas Presidents, Sig 6 in last 6 months other than here and there

PL Robustos...... I will buy immediately when ever seen.

• Like 1

There are a couple of cigars that are certainly thin on the ground on my buying sheets. if you come across them elsewhere and are in the market, might be worthwhile picking up from there. While they may be around now, it may not be the case in 6 months on some of these.

3. HDM Des Dieux

wait... whaaaaaat?!?

No need to panic I'm sure but it has been a few months. Will come around again but quantities of new production look limited.

its HSA....still nervous hole.gif .