Perfumed cigars.

While I wait for the Sydney lads (is traffic anywhere in the world worse than Sydney!), I fired up a Bolivar Number 1 Tubo. I was just in the mood for a corona and pulled it out of the warehouse.

Great looking cigar perfect burn and the flavours....love them so much, deliver all the time, light tobacco, marzipan, marshmallow,. But the most intriguing thing is the aroma. Supremely perfumed encapsulating all of the aforementioned flavours but also flowers (violets?).

The most perfumed cigar of the year to date. Thoroughly enjoying it. It is perfumed to the extent that I am not sure it is 'chicken or the egg". Am I tasting those flavours as mentioned...or am I being led by the unique aroma.

God I love cigars spotlight.gif

Man I was terrified this was going to turn into a "Habanos is releasing flavored cigars" announcement. Sounds like a great way to solider through traffic though!

Sideney? Traffic? HAHAAHAHAHA! Try Mexico City Rob! I believe some people just started living in their cars just because they couldn't move anymore...

Perfumed Cigar, maybe a Romeo & Julieta - Duke I had the other day, just made the room smell incredible, my wife told me she could smell some frutiness in the air...

• Like 1

Sideney? Traffic? HAHAAHAHAHA! Try Mexico City Rob! I believe some people just started living in their cars just because they couldn't move anymore...

Perfumed Cigar, maybe a Romeo & Julieta - Duke I had the other day, just made the room smell incredible, my wife told me she could smell some frutiness in the air...

depends on what kind of perfume you're talking :)

That Bolivar Tubo No.1 was indeed as you describe, Rob. Well-balanced and many flavours. Like I've mentioned previously, Bolivar is a marca I don't gravitate to, but I'd be happy to pick up cigars that are this good.

• 3 weeks later...