Partagas Maduro No.1

Anyone feel like Habanos is putting these newer releases like Maduro and Anejo to test the waters for the event that the embargo with America is lifted? I honestly believe most Americans may not appreciate the profiles and lesser strength of CC's. Maybe I'm reading/thinking into the topic too much...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone feel like Habanos is putting these newer releases like Maduro and Anejo to test the waters for the event that the embargo with America is lifted? I honestly believe most Americans may not appreciate the profiles and lesser strength of CC's. Maybe I'm reading/thinking into the topic too much...?

The recent shift in U.S. policy on cuba is fairly recent when compared to the planning behind the cigars mentioned. I'd chalk it up to coincidence but hey, I don't really believe in coincidence so who knows.

The recent shift in U.S. policy on cuba is fairly recent when compared to the planning behind the cigars mentioned. I'd chalk it up to coincidence but hey, I don't really believe in coincidence so who knows.

Understanded. Probably just coincidence and speculation on my part. Though I'm not sure the end to the embargo will happen anytime soon. U.S. Government have a hard time getting out of their own way, let alone foreign policy. Not to mention the Cuban government isn't the easiest to deal with. Simply my opinions and no facts of course...