Cigar Family

Not sure what all the fuss is about but with my 2 cents added I can say without a doubt that

this site has been almost 100% brew ha ha free of any real anger / hate which I like.

Remember what one Mr. Clinton once said "it's about the cigars stupid" oh sorry wrong quote.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I am one of the FOGs from CF. I have not been on here in a long time. What you came up against is a feeling that many people join CF and other forums just for the purpose of trying to score hard to get cigars. Don't participate in the forum for anything else and many in the past have the taken these cigars and sold them on EBay or Online Humidor aka Wades. There are many good folks there folks who donate a lot of money, Ike and other stuff to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. Yes, there are curmudgeons there but most of the members are good albeit many with sick senses of humor. Sorry you did not enjoy your stay..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, NJLimoDriver said:

I am one of the FOGs from CF. I have not been on here in a long time. What you came up against is a feeling that many people join CF and other forums just for the purpose of trying to score hard to get cigars. Don't participate in the forum for anything else and many in the past have the taken these cigars and sold them on EBay or Online Humidor aka Wades. There are many good folks there folks who donate a lot of money, Ike and other stuff to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. Yes, there are curmudgeons there but most of the members are good albeit many with sick senses of humor. Sorry you did not enjoy your stay..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic. I had to Google what the heck a FOG was, but got distracted by another question I saw under People Also Ask: "What is FOH stand for?". Apparently, it does not stand for "Friends of Habanos"! :lol3:

Folks whom join boards just to quickly trade or acquire cigars, without contributing content, are generally frowned upon anywhere. There are also boards where the frat type atmosphere is prevalent. That does not make for a friendly board for people looking only to acquire or unload... especially if dealing with Fuente products.