Laughs we have had here at Czars

".....Can you mark the package as "not bovine semen" as it is going to our lab.

Hmmm... I think this one might be cutting it too close to outing someone to their wife.... How many Starbucks flavor lab employees could possibly be FOH clients?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get to see some strange requests/comments.....but I thought I would post some of the classics that bring a smile to our faces. All in good fun " .....Aged Monte 2, Rosado wrappers only with a b

We never respond to wives...... or lawyers acting on behalf of wives

Classics indeed! "......Can you please confirm what my husband is repeatedly buying through your company"

Oh wow! LOL! All so epic but this one more! rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

"......sorry for calling you on your cell Christmas Day your time. I had no idea. I'm jewish.

"......Can you please confirm what my husband is repeatedly buying through your company"

this should be the slogan ?

love it!!! Thanks for sharing. I am enjoying a laugh rotfl.gif favorite is "......I am not really happy with them. the cigars look great but I just thought they would be bigger"

I can't count the number of times I have had to speak to a clients wife on the phone over the years so they will believe that we sell cigars and I am really just good old Lisa from Australia LOLOL

Just remember the most important rule DO NOT speak to Diana on live chat at 12 in the morning in bed while your wife is sleeping beside you .... does not go down well LOLOL rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gifI speak from experience

• Like 4

I can't count the number of times I have had to speak to a clients wife on the phone over the years so they will believe that we sell cigars and I am really just good old Lisa from Australia LOLOL

Just remember the most important rule DO NOT speak to Diana on live chat at 12 in the morning in bed while your wife is sleeping beside you .... does not go down well LOLOL rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gifI speak from experience

Very funny!!

love it!!! Thanks for sharing. I am enjoying a laugh rotfl.gif favorite is "......I am not really happy with them. the cigars look great but I just thought they would be bigger"

How many of us have heard that on our wedding night.

• Like 2

I needed a good laugh and this post hit the spot! I wonder if you receive these inquiries on a frequent enough basis to make a weekly humor thread?