Laughs we have had here at Czars

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get to see some strange requests/comments.....but I thought I would post some of the classics that bring a smile to our faces. All in good fun " .....Aged Monte 2, Rosado wrappers only with a b

We never respond to wives...... or lawyers acting on behalf of wives

Classics indeed! "......Can you please confirm what my husband is repeatedly buying through your company"

WOW lol "can you please confirm what exactly my husband is buying through your company" I would bet you have gotten that one more than once.

My wife asked me what it was on the CC statement the first time I ordered. She thought "party" meant it was some kind of "gentleman's club". Now I give her a heads up on pending charges to be safe.

• 3 weeks later...

We get to see some strange requests/comments.....but I thought I would post some of the classics that bring a smile to our faces. All in good fun biggrin.png

" .....Aged Monte 2, Rosado wrappers only with a box code of August 08 at a HQ or PSP standard"

".....Cohiba Clubs with light wrappers please"

".....Can you mark the package as "not bovine semen" as it is going to our lab.

"......sealed box of PSP"

"......can I return the box Nov 14 as my daughter came late and I now need a box of Dec 14"

"......sorry for calling you on your cell Christmas Day your time. I had no idea. I'm jewish.

"......I am not really happy with them. the cigars look great but I just thought they would be bigger"

".....Shouldn't the aged stock have come with a second band or something"

".....I apologise for accusing you of selling fakes. It was my error. Di pointed out you never sold me that box and indeed when I checked, I bought it somewhere else.

"......Can you please confirm what my husband is repeatedly buying through your company"

and my all time favourite from a local lol3.gif

".....Rob I need to see you as it appears all the boxes you sold me have an expired code"

Ummmm. Guilty. :hole::lookaround::blush:

"Not Bovine Semen" is the funniest thing I've read in awhile!

A bunch of years ago, my wife Erin had the unfortunate happenstance to grab one of my Czars shipments from the mail. It was back before Lisa had Dominic, and the laughs from some of her labelling was classic. "Autobiography of Steve Irwin", "Feminine products", "Fingerpainting paintbrush set", "*** blow-up doll". Unfortunately, it was that last one that my wife first picked up.

It was a long evening of explanations.

Mostly about my 2nd credit card.

LOL.

• Like 2

Di gave me the best advice "buy my wife some shoes" after I bought a few to many it worked like a champ!

Great idea, there should be a his&hers offering on the 24:24, buy three boxes, get a free pair of shoes...
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...