Bachelor Party Cigar

My bachelor party is this weekend in Montreal and I plan on going to the LCDH to purchase an additional cigar to enjoy.

On their website they have some of their new stock listed but i'm having some difficulty picking a cigar . http://lacasadelhabanomontreal.com/the-new-cigars-at-la-casa-montreal/

So far I plan on bringing a BBF, Monte #4 and a Ramon Allones 2010 Canada RE.

I was considering a Partagas Seleccion Privada LE 2014 but thought it would be a good idea to get some advice from FOH . I am open to any suggestions.

These are some of the cigars that I have particularly enjoyed. (Not in order)

Ramon Allones Superiores

Partagas 898

H. Upmann Royal Robusto

BBF

SLR Regio

Cheers

Chris

You really can't go wrong with any of those options. Personally I looove the Party Selecion Privada. Simply gorgeous cigar, visually, and fantastic flavors. To me, a very appropriate 'special occasion' cigar.

Have a great time and remember, don't take any pictures!

• Like 1

You haven't stated if you plan to have these yourself or if you plan to share them out. If you plan to share them out, be mindful that people who aren't familiar with cigar smoking will probably toss out their cigar halfway through. Experienced enthusiasts will no doubt enjoy that selection. I know I would.

• Like 1

Royal Rubusto - different flavor profile than the others, big enough RG that if you get distracted by all the festivities it should stay lit, not too big that it takes forever, and yet still a "kind of" special occasion stick being that it is LCDH release.

The Partagas is a nice stick, but pricy if you are doing a lot of things and you have to relight or otherwise not enjoy the full potential. Plus you have the RE.

Just my 2 cents.

For occasions to splurge, I've always found this to be the greatest method. Provided you trust your B&M.

Tell them your occasion, tell them your budget, and ask them to pick out a handful of what they would pick up. Then you can choose from there :)

Who knows, maybe they have a few boxes of aged boxes in the back?

• Like 1

You haven't stated if you plan to have these yourself or if you plan to share them out. If you plan to share them out, be mindful that people who aren't familiar with cigar smoking will probably toss out their cigar halfway through. Experienced enthusiasts will no doubt enjoy that selection. I know I would.

I completely agree. Unfortunately this is something I have learned the hard way . Most of my friends smoke on a more regular basis and will not waste a good cigar.

I will be sharing the Montecristo #4s to hand out to the guys.

• Like 2

Royal Rubusto - different flavor profile than the others, big enough RG that if you get distracted by all the festivities it should stay lit, not too big that it takes forever, and yet still a "kind of" special occasion stick being that it is LCDH release.

The Partagas is a nice stick, but pricy if you are doing a lot of things and you have to relight or otherwise not enjoy the full potential. Plus you have the RE.

Just my 2 cents.

Ive been told that we will be going to a cigar lounge so I am hoping I will have enough time to enjoy the cigar. Going with the Royal Robusto might be a good idea. At least I know its something I already enjoy.

speaking from parties in the past get something cheap because more likely than not youll be three sheets and a lot of subtlties will be lost along with your keys, wallet, dignity, morals, moral compass etc...

• Like 1

Diplo Bushido is the new fancy stick. Runs just under a c-note.

Or just bring something in a tubo or something cheap, but good. My bachelor party was a bunch of JLP Brevas. Anything else would have been a waste.

• Like 2

Diplo Bushido is the new fancy stick. Runs just under a c-note.

Or just bring something in a tubo or something cheap, but good. My bachelor party was a bunch of JLP Brevas. Anything else would have been a waste.

A bushido would be great! I have one that i'm saving but may be a good idea to purchase another while I still can. I will definitely make sure I have time to enjoy anything I purchase though. I will likely drinking quite a bit so I suppose I will have to factor that in as well.