Preferred smoking furniture/seating?

For me it's out on my deck, sitting in a Lazboy chair.

Usually it's when I'm monitoring the smoker.

Nothing better then enjoying a CC, sitting in the sun and just vegging

• Like 1

Overstuffed all the way. My gf has this super plush sort of modern chair that doesn't look comfy but is AMAZING. The foam used in it is super soft so you just sink down. Sometimes I'll pull it out to the deck and smoke in it.... pure heaven.

When I am at home smoking outside, I usually stand and pace for 2 to 3 hours depending on the cigar I'm smoking.

If I'm at the B&M, we have bar seats, tables with chairs, and overstuffed leather chairs. I usually choose the overstuffed leather chairs.

I have a couple of adirondack chairs on the porch that work out pretty well. Relaxed position without being overly reclined, and the low seat position makes it easy to keep your arm on the arm rest in a slightly elevated position where you're not constantly taking foot smoke to the face.

It's close for me. I enjoy a comfy chair or couch but also like to smoke while I work so thst means my old trusty wood and leather office chair and desk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prefer outdoors with a bottle of wine.....pretending to cook lookaround.gif

Not a lounge guy. Prefer a bar stool setup, round or triangular table with the TV from the ceiling. The old Singapore Cricket Club Mens bar was the perfect set up.